Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

MdLogan
06.13.2012 , 12:34 AM | #1
The Mandalorians have left the Empire, deciding to join the Republic! It started with the Mandalore being assassinated. His position was taken over by a Mandalorian who wanted to follow in the steps of Mandalore the Preserver. Of course the Empire will stop at nothing to stop this from happening. They have deployed agents everywhere to sabotage Mandalore's plans to join the Republic. Mandalore has done well so far. However there is still a long way to go.....

To all of those who are really big fans, would this work well story and lore wise?

Anyway in this RP you can play any of the sides that are around at this time. I will try to keep your characters alive. unless you want them to die. If so let me know on this thread.

Here is the First character. I would prefer to keep your bios at least based around this one, you can add other things as you please. You do not have to be any of the classes from TOR. You can be basically any species you want.

Species: Miraluka
Name: Rafeesh
Codename/Nickname (optional): Water
Place of Birth: Raxus Prime
Allegiance: Mandalore
Profession: Doctor, scientist
Clothes: Robes
Primary Weapon: Mandalorian blaster pistol
Secondary Weapon: His own personal poisons
Miscellaneous Items: comlinks, kolto packs, and military grade explosives

Biography: Born on Raxus Prime, he understood the real need of water, and learned how to build and repair many ships and machines. When he was older he began researching for synthesized water. He found many other things aside from water, such as poisons, serums, and highly dangerous explosives. He joined the Mandalorians because he loved how they thought and their culture. He was one of the first to join the New Mandalore. Since then he has been kept very close to Mandalore, as his doctor and scientist.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
06.13.2012 , 02:13 PM | #2
I would join but sadly in two weeks I will not be near a computer for about a month. So I don't think I would be on the IC thread for very long if more people join and it is posted.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
06.13.2012 , 02:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I would join but sadly in two weeks I will not be near a computer for about a month. So I don't think I would be on the IC thread for very long if more people join and it is posted.
Don't worry I won't be on a computer for around a month in a couple days as well. I do not plan on making the actual story until everybody is ready.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
06.13.2012 , 02:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Don't worry I won't be on a computer for around a month in a couple days as well. I do not plan on making the actual story until everybody is ready.
Oh ok. I will be back from my trip in about August so I guess I could join then. I will have to think about it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
06.13.2012 , 03:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Oh ok. I will be back from my trip in about August so I guess I could join then. I will have to think about it.
Think all you need to. There is a lot of time in between.

ToEasy
06.13.2012 , 03:46 PM | #6
I guess I can join when ever my trip is over so here is my character.

First Name: Zarron

Last Name: Del

Species: Human

Height: 6'1

Weight: 155

Eye color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Face dercription: He has a few scars, one on his left cheek and one right above his right eye.

Body type: Average. Scar on right arm.

Home world: Mandalore

Place of Birth: Mandalore

Profession: Bounty hunter

Ship: D-5 mantis(The Tracker)

Allegiance: The Hutts, The Republic, Mandalorians, and the highest bidder.

Armor: Dark gray and green mandalorian armor with a jetpack.

Primary weapon: Blaster riffle

Secondary weapons: Rockets, flametrowers, carbonite freezer, dual pistols, darts, grappling hook, wrist blaster, grenades, and a vibro knife.

Miscellaneous Item(s): Commlink, small data pad, and a belt with extra ammo.

Bio: Zarron was born on the planet of Mandalore. He was the son of two mandalorian bounty hunters. He grew up around violence and fighting. His parents taught him how to fight and to shoot a blaster. They traveled the galaxy, mainly on bounty hunting missions in which Zarron mainly had to stay in the ship. He always wanted to go and take bounties but his parents did not allow it until he was older. So once on a mission Zarron and his father went to the planet of tatooine to seek a criminal that stole goods from the republic. His father walked in a cantina to look for him when suddenly he was attacked by a sith because he had been on the empire's most wanted list. They fought an amazing battle when the sith stabbed him in the heart. The sith then excaped and ran off. Zarron then walked in after 10 minutes to see his father on the ground dead. He took his communicater to call his mother to come and see what happened. Zarron then promised he would get revenge. After two years he tracked down the man that killed his father and killed him. After that he became a bounty hunter mainly working for the hutts and the republic.

MdLogan
06.13.2012 , 04:38 PM | #7
Nice one.

ToEasy
06.13.2012 , 04:47 PM | #8
Nice one.
Thanks, I thought this character would be fitting for this rp.

MdLogan
06.14.2012 , 12:55 AM | #9
It is. Let's just hope that more people want to join.

ToEasy
06.14.2012 , 11:43 AM | #10
It is. Let's just hope that more people want to join.
I hope so.