Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Wyrm

Militiaguy
06.13.2012 , 01:54 PM | #1
Greetings from Sith Wyrm!

Now day 2 of server transfer and I have seen a lot of servers being transferred to already heavy/full servers such as "The Fatman".

Sith Wyrm reaches medium at certain times of the day and could use some more people to make it a great server.

We has guilds, PVP, raids, World bosses but we need more.

Please make Sith Wyrm a destination server.

<3 in advance.

This has been a response from your Galactic Empire News Network!
How do I solve my problems? The same way Emperor Palpatine does, by shooting lightning at it. Then having pudding!

Albertwang
06.13.2012 , 02:27 PM | #2
Same here! I'm part of an awesome guild The Older Republic and we are very active on this server here!

Augustors
06.16.2012 , 02:07 AM | #3
Sith Wyrm is the best choice for a destination server, it's not a "Dead server" only a "low population server" come on Bioware! make Sith Wyrm destination, and hurry up please!

Ellvaan
06.16.2012 , 03:50 AM | #4
Greetings everyone!

We know everyone is very excited about Character Transfers! You can find more information regarding Character Transfers located in our Character Transfers section on our Official Website, our Character Transfers FAQ, as well as our Developer Tracker.

Since we have an active thread discussing Character Transfers, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue this discussion in one of the following thread:
Thank you for your understanding and patience! We hope this helps!