Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Trade Market not displaying Luxury Fabrics.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Galactic Trade Market not displaying Luxury Fabrics.

Togra_blah
12.17.2011 , 06:03 PM | #1
(Figured out what the problem was with the Galactic Market in 2nd post - skip to there for that issue)

(Pre-Order Vendor question sorted out - see third post)

I had 3 odd things happen while attempting to create a Ticket in-game about the Galactic Trade Market issue.

1. A Crew Member finished a gathering Mission and the quest finish window for it popped up, exiting my Ticket Creation window.

2. Upon re-composing the ticket and submitting it, there were 2 identical copies of the ticket in the in-game Customer Service Help Center.

3. Assuming the xtra copy was a mistake, i Closed it, but later, after relogging, i noticed that the unclosed one had simply vanished, and it only showed only the one, Closed ticket.
Green for the grass, blue for the sky, both are gems to be treasured.

Togra_blah
12.17.2011 , 06:47 PM | #2
Bumping b/c someone found the Galactic Market problem for me - Luxury Fabrics are under Subcategory: Diplomacy on Galactic Trade Market, altho, afaik, they are obtained (only?) via Underworld Trading.

The in-game Codex Entry for Diplomacy does not suggest that Luxury Fabrics are obtained thru it, and the person who kindly figured out the problem suggested that the Filter in Galactic Market may be sorting based on an old Build.

I believe that must be the case - to support my belief, i found that searching here, on the site, for Underworld Trading, the description differs drastically from the one in the in-game Codex - site says, and i quote:

"What is Underworld Trading?

Underworld Trading entails the exchange of goods and services on the galactic black market. Sending your companions on Underworld Trading missions can yield rare Biochem materials used to construct prototype and artifact implants, rare underworld metals used to construct prototype and artifact droid and heavy armor, and weapon and armor modifications. Other possible rewards include gifts for companions to raise their Affection rating.

Recommended Crafting Skills: All."

Source: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/2662

In-game, however, UWT gives rare Fabric, Metal, and Companion Gifts.

And, to further confirm this theory, let's check out the on-site descrip for Diplomacy:

"What is Diplomacy?

Diplomacy is the art of conducting and managing negotiations. Sending your companions on diplomatic missions can influence your light side or dark side standing. In addition to light side and dark side influence, possible Diplomacy rewards include rare light armor crafting materials used to construct prototype and artifact light armor, and gifts for companions to raise their Affection rating.

Recommended Crafting Skills: Synthweaving."

Source: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/2656

In-game Codex, however, states that Diplomacy results in (possibly) Light/Dark, Medical Supplies, and Gifts.

Anyone have any insight into the three issues i had while attempting to create a ticket about the Galactic Market issue?

Togra_blah
12.18.2011 , 02:36 PM | #3
One last bump as someone assisted me with the location of the Pre-Order Vendor - i'm told they have been moved onto personal ships, so you have to get your ship b4 u can access the Vendor.

Anyone have any thoughts or insights into the 3 issues i had with in-game ticket submission that i mentioned in the first post?