Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Every name taken!!

havok_bloodcraft
06.13.2012 , 01:23 PM | #11
Ok so the server transfers are killing lord adraas which was second to ebon hawk and with it my membership fee. I will not pay money to have my gaming identity taken away because all 8 of my character names already exist on destination server. You should have moved people to lord adraas instead of away but you are killing a server population for the sake of making 6 servers into one generic server. And might I point out that it was bioware that assigned me to lord adraas server and is now penalizing me for keeping a sub active and staying on that server so now I have to lose all my names to continue to play because of where you put me. No Thanks. I created my characters during early access and before that had these names in beta and do not care for the mindless decision to strip me of them or give me nobody to talk to.

Malvorno
06.13.2012 , 01:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
Lêgolvåderâgorn???
It does sound fairly epic

They came from....behind

Galbatorrix
06.13.2012 , 01:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by havok_bloodcraft View Post
Ok so the server transfers are killing lord adraas which was second to ebon hawk and with it my membership fee. I will not pay money to have my gaming identity taken away because all 8 of my character names already exist on destination server. You should have moved people to lord adraas instead of away but you are killing a server population for the sake of making 6 servers into one generic server. And might I point out that it was bioware that assigned me to lord adraas server and is now penalizing me for keeping a sub active and staying on that server so now I have to lose all my names to continue to play because of where you put me. No Thanks. I created my characters during early access and before that had these names in beta and do not care for the mindless decision to strip me of them or give me nobody to talk to.
There are tons of names man. TONS! heck, give me one of your names and I'll throw back something equally as epic!

HeawiNobal
06.13.2012 , 01:25 PM | #14
use "kthxbai"
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

shadowrouge
06.13.2012 , 01:26 PM | #15
The thing with the name issue on transfer should have been handled better. The person keeping the name should be the one that has had the name longer not the one that was on the server first. I haven't run into this as of yet but form what I am reading it should have been done.
Weekend Beta tester 11-11-11/ Thanksgiving tester 11-25-11

Brodysmith
06.13.2012 , 01:27 PM | #16
Lol, i just name my characters after characters in the movies...but with a adjustment to my name.... Like Bronobi....Brolo...Broder....Broda....I dont care if people get annoyed by it, its a simple way to make a name, and you'll be recognized on all your characters easier.

Sweetiepies
06.13.2012 , 01:27 PM | #17
You can't fail with xarthasDKx

GizmoBill
06.13.2012 , 01:28 PM | #18
how about B☢mbz✪r ★n☆rchy?
"There is no death, there is... oh look a pony!"

princey
06.13.2012 , 01:28 PM | #19
They should just do what Cryptic does with naming. Like Bob@username. Not sure why that hasn't caught on.

ScarletBlaze
06.13.2012 , 01:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by GizmoBill View Post
Some1 plz gief me new ideas for names upon transfer. kthxbai!
try using some alt codes on the name. Here is a link on the codes and instructions.

http://usefulshortcuts.com/alt-codes...-alt-codes.php
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30