Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Class issue...

LordZork
12.18.2011 , 12:53 PM | #1
Late last night, I reached the point in the game where you get to choose an advanced class / skill tree. I am playing the Smuggler class and, from my participation in beta, already knew I wanted to choose the Gunslinger advanced class / skill tree. However, I thought I'd have one quick last look at each option before choosing. Unfortunately, due to the late hour and being tired, I hit the "select" button by mistake instead of the "inspect" button on the Scoundrel option... which is NOT the advanced class I wanted....

This was a crazy mistake, and no ones fault but my own, but it was an honest mistake and I received NO warning or any kind of "are you sure you want to choose this class." And, I am hoping it can be reverted. I don't have the time or interest in starting over, and -- as crazy as this might sound -- I won't be activating my account or playing the game after "official" launch/release if it can't be revereted/fixed without me starting over. This isn't an idle threat, or me trying to be rude in any way (I fully admit it was a stupid mistake), but I just don't have the time or interest in staring over. I would be incredibly greatful if BioWare is able (and willing) to fix/reveret the mistake I made, and I would greatly appreciate an answer either way -- though, there is only one outcome in which I will continue to play the game. Thanks!

Leximo
12.18.2011 , 01:09 PM | #2
it's gonna take you 2 hours max if you redo it and skip all the dialog...

LordZork
12.18.2011 , 02:24 PM | #3
2 hours is an extreme exaggeration, even if I were to skip side quests, ignore everything that wasn't absolutely necessary, and reach that point at a lower level (therefore making things more difficult by gimping my advancement)... which I don't want to do. I did everything there was to do before leaving the planet, chose all light side options, etc., and I have no interest in doing it again.

It is a minimum of at least 5-6 hours of redundant gameplay... which I don't have time or interest for.

Furthermore, I received NO warning or any kind of "are you sure you want to choose this class"... which is unexceptable.