Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yellow Color Crystal on Tython

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Yellow Color Crystal on Tython

Guildrum
05.15.2012 , 09:48 AM | #11
Quote:
Don't you need Dark 1 to use this crystal too?
Naope. It takes you taking 50 DS points to get it, but it does not require dark side I
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

dazednconfuzed
05.15.2012 , 09:52 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Naope. It takes you taking 50 DS points to get it, but it does not require dark side I
Hmm, I'm positive there was some kind of restriction on it. Maybe I'm just thinking level though. I have this on my Shadow though, so I can take a look later.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Awesomeshorts
06.11.2012 , 08:03 PM | #13
Ok guys, i didnt realize that everyone would get so upsetover this. i just wrote this so that any lower levels who wanted to know could,
I just got to level 25 and i can craft yellow crystals, and like darth moonshadow said its raining them. Thank you guys for commenting i appreciate the feedback,

Awesomeshorts

MishraArtificer
06.12.2012 , 10:16 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
You should turn those kids in. Yellow crystals are not rare. You get them on freaking Coruscant. It's raining yellow crystals! I have so many yellow crystals I'm making marbles out of them. I am literally tripping balls of yellow crystal! Tell them, Malgus!

"Sith be trippin' balls."

Seriously though, it's a nice quest reward, but it seems like a yellow crystal is not the right color for the dark points. A red crystal would be more appropriate.
Sound's like a VGCats fan...
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!