Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will there be character transfer for infinity gate

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
will there be character transfer for infinity gate

ubergeekzilla
06.12.2012 , 04:39 PM | #1
infinity gate is EMPTY.........when will there be a transfer for it. i want to get on a higher populated server but i cant right now, because theres no way for me to.....i have waited forever for this transfer event and now i cant even transfer..will thise change over the week

Swordy
06.12.2012 , 04:42 PM | #2
Transfers, like early access, seem to be rolling out day by day.

http://i.imgur.com/nDCSE.png

Noviru
06.12.2012 , 04:53 PM | #3
Hey everyone,

We ask that threads made in the Customer Service forum be restricted to those seeking assistance either with their accounts or getting into the game. For better understanding of what should be posted in the Customer Service forum, please be sure to read the FAQ stickied to this forum.

As explained in "Character Transfer, Server Populations and You", character transfers process will be gradual and staged over time. Senior Community Coordinator Allison Berryman has also clarified in "Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers" that server population will continued to be monitored, and new origin/destination servers will become available as needed.

Please keep an eye on our "List of Available Servers for Transfer" topic in General Discussion, or the Character Transfer page for an updated list of origin and destination servers as they become available.

If you have any questions, or feedback, please post them in the "Free Character Transfers Now Available on Select Servers" as we will be closing this thread.

Thank you!