Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix error 1000 and 1002, yeah !!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Fix error 1000 and 1002, yeah !!

z_org
12.18.2011 , 02:01 PM | #1
http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/windows-7-dns-client-service.png

1 Click "Start" in the Windows task bar. Select "Settings" and click "Control Panel." Double-click "Administrative Tools." In this window, double-click "Services."

2 Scroll down to "DNS Client" and double-click the icon. This opens a properties window for the DNS Client service.

3Click the "Start" button to start the service. To enable the service permanently each time you boot the machine, click "Automatic" in the drop-down labeled "Startup Type."

4 Click "OK" to save your settings.

And go PLAY !

Galith
12.18.2011 , 02:07 PM | #2
This is not a fix for this issue... my settings are already set for this, and I still receive this error while waiting in queue. So i am sure you the fix was elsewhere for you or the problem still exist. Don't mean to be condescending , but also don't want to give others a sense of false hope either.

z_org
12.18.2011 , 02:07 PM | #3
+1 ....

Nebro
11.20.2014 , 07:55 PM | #4
Im having trouble logging in i keep getting error code 1000.When I go to make a ticket it wont let me..Been trying to log in all day still won't let me plz help

1.Open ToR in Admin
2.Sign-in wait goes to serve page.
3.Click on server
4.Error code 1000 it will not let me even make a ticket claim
Once there was only Jedi.I wonder what "evil" was in such days,and to think once there was no jedi at all,Perhaps the Force defies such rigid classification of it Followers.--Kreia
Potentium follower