Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need Transfer asap

stanmart
06.12.2012 , 03:58 PM | #1
I just resubbed to the game. I have a bunch of toons on The Deadweight. There is literally myself and one other on hoth. I have been trying to finish heroic quests and cannot find a group because there is simply no one playing. Im esentially stuck at level 40 with a bunch of un finished quests.

I need a transfer to a higher population server or im cancelling for good and uninstalling this game.

Stradoo
06.12.2012 , 04:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by stanmart View Post
I just resubbed to the game. I have a bunch of toons on The Deadweight. There is literally myself and one other on hoth. I have been trying to finish heroic quests and cannot find a group because there is simply no one playing. Im esentially stuck at level 40 with a bunch of un finished quests.

I need a transfer to a higher population server or im cancelling for good and uninstalling this game.
Follow the instructions and quit acting like a child FFS.

Also, only a moron would think that they have to finish Heroics to get to 50.
Don't be a Sad Koala. L2PvP!

Swordy
06.12.2012 , 04:01 PM | #3
When you say "I can't level", you mean "I don't want to level".

You can easily level from 0-50 without any intervention.

Ristle
06.12.2012 , 04:01 PM | #4
I just resubbed to the game and came straight to CS forums to complain instead of reading the front page.

This thread is relevant to your interests
"Use the force, Luke" - Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Council

Ronín : Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Recruitment Thread | Guild Website

Shaabyy
06.12.2012 , 04:13 PM | #5
They don't need the players to let them know which servers need the merge/transfer.

My fleet has 10 people on at peek every night and 8 of them are in my guild.

I was NOT a server selected for transfers, but I'm certain there are not many servers worse than mine.

I also do not the feel the need to start a "Fikrann Crystal needs mergers" thread, it doesn't help.

Please read the forums and read the posts by devs and you will understand two things:
1) Yes, they are going to be opening up more servers for transfers.
2) NO, they will not tell you if OR when your server will be an option.

Check back daily for more servers and wait patiently until your server is selected. It's all we can do. But patience is a must. Answering each of these threads is consuming valuable BW man power. Let them work.

Thanks and good luck getting a transfer soon, I know I am excited for mine!