Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sign In and Sign In and Sign In

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Sign In and Sign In and Sign In
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gidrea
06.12.2012 , 02:22 PM | #1
Every time I click on "My Account" I am asked to sign in, even when I have just signed in 15 seconds earlier. And if I sign in the second time, click on one link inside "My Account" and then click on another link, I get the sign in screen again.

Yes, I have cookies enabled.

Beruthien
06.12.2012 , 02:33 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Gidrea,

Please try clearing cookies and cache for your internet browser to see if this helps with the issue.

Also you can try resetting your password and using a different browser.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

DotFreelance
06.12.2012 , 02:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Every time I click on "My Account" I am asked to sign in, even when I have just signed in 15 seconds earlier. And if I sign in the second time, click on one link inside "My Account" and then click on another link, I get the sign in screen again.

Yes, I have cookies enabled.
Do you have any sort of security program that might be eating the cookies?

Generally the browser is faultless, cookie usage is basic functionality, and I can confirm that login maintains for some length in normal circumstances.

I'd try another browser before resetting your password, and make sure swtor is found safe by any security programs.

Gidrea
06.12.2012 , 02:42 PM | #4
I cleared out cookies this morning because I couldn't get past the "down for maintenance" screen, This has happened before, no big deal.

I can close the browser and reopen it and access the forum and still be signed in. It's only when I click on "My Account" that this happens. And of course, any link within "My Account"

I'll try a new password and see.

Thanks!