Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Would Like a Refund

SolidStryfe
06.12.2012 , 02:27 PM | #1
It is my accusation that Bioware and Electronic Arts intentionally mislead players with exagerated claims of a good properly managed game, and then purposely fell short to extract more monthly subscriptions from players.

I would like a refund of the money I paid for this game, minus the monthly subscription fees. I spent $80+ dollars on this game and I wany my money back. I expected proper updates. I expected bustling servers. I expected a good game. In short I expected what I was promised by Bioware and Electronic Arts.

What Bioware and Electronic Arts promised was not delivered. My gametime will run out tomorrow and I refuse to buy more for a questionable transfer that was done for the community, with absolutely no consideration as to what the community might want in terms of transfers.

If you would like a refund please post below. We will get nothing except ignored.

Stradoo
06.12.2012 , 02:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by solidstryfe View Post
it is my accusation that bioware and electronic arts intentionally mislead players with exagerated claims of a good properly managed game, and then purposely fell short to extract more monthly subscriptions from players.

I would like a refund of the money i paid for this game, minus the monthly subscription fees. I spent $80+ dollars on this game and i wany my money back. I expected proper updates. I expected bustling servers. I expected a good game. in short i expected what i was promised by bioware and electronic arts.

what bioware and electronic arts promised was not delivered. My gametime will run out tomorrow and i refuse to buy more for a questionable transfer that was done for the community, with absolutely no consideration as to what the community might want in terms of transfers.

If you would like a refund please post below. We will get nothing except ignored.
roflmao!
Don't be a Sad Koala. L2PvP!

Notannos
06.12.2012 , 02:40 PM | #3
Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

In regards to our character transfer process. We do have an active thread of discussion found in our General Discussion forums: Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers. We ask that you leave us any comments or suggestion you have in regards to how the community would like transfers to be handled be done in that thread.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!