Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bushranger
06.12.2012 , 07:20 AM | #11
WTB Vulkar Highway as a destination server!!! K THKS!!!
Let your game speak!

Avorniel
06.12.2012 , 07:23 AM | #12
Some of you need to just chill,they have said they will open up more as they monitor the transfer progress,they know you have waited for this day so just take it easy,lot of us are in the same boat .

Shaligal
06.12.2012 , 07:24 AM | #13
You people are really impatient. The transfers were told to be on the begining of the summer and we are at 12th of June and this is just the firsts round of servers and you are whining in a extremely way. Just take a pill and relax. If in 2 - 3 weeks havent appearead more servers for the transfers, then complain.

Avorniel
06.12.2012 , 07:26 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Han-Helsing View Post
Seriously?
I just re subbed to the game to find out that there's only 10 servers available to transfer from?
My server (Dreshdae Cantina) is dead and I gotta spend what could be another week or month maybe even 2..3..hell who knows how long before I can get off the pile of rubbish server I am on?
I know they will introduce more servers to the list but me and my friends resubbed yesterday because we expected a little more than only 10 servers to be available out of the 100+ there is.

Merge the dam servers if you want this game to retain its customers BW!
may I ask why didn't you just wait till you know what servers were going to be allowed to transfer to first? It's hardly BW fault you subbed before the list was out,so not point in having a go about it really.

Enkenon
06.12.2012 , 07:27 AM | #15
Unbelievable.
I waited for the server transfers with the hope that I would get back in the game but the way it is implemented is hilarious.
Even a simple server merge would be better than this.
Now all I can do is move from a low pop server to another low pop server and hope that more players will follow.
I guess I'll pass for now......
(ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZB]]]]][[[[[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

Reshals
06.12.2012 , 07:28 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaligal View Post
You people are really impatient. The transfers were told to be on the begining of the summer and we are at 12th of June and this is just the firsts round of servers and you are whining in a extremely way. Just take a pill and relax. If in 2 - 3 weeks havent appearead more servers for the transfers, then complain.
QFT

People are way to impatient ... Do I think the initial phase is a little underwhelming? Yes... Do I think it's kind of silly that they did 6 EU servers and only 4 US? Yes... What will I do about it? Wait 2 weeks to see if my server shows up... If my server doesn't show up by then, maybe just maybe I will come on forums and ask about it in a civil way.

Hunny_Bun
06.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #17
Look, before we all go COMPLETELY crazy ...

I'm sure that the low number of servers just means that they are worried about how this will work and possible mistakes.

The FIRST BATCH of people are therefore "guinnea pigs" or "sacrificial lambs"

I am absolutely positive that once it works (bug free) they'll open it up

Bushranger
06.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #18
I'm wondering if this is all that will be up for transfer today...Good start BW and here's to hoping we get more rolled out today!!!
Let your game speak!

Belaila
06.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #19
Man why kai-kan dosent get server transfer at saturday nights in the server there is max 5 players

Briomiah
06.12.2012 , 07:30 AM | #20
All the struggles ppl are having, my heart goes out to you all.

What baffles me most is the fact that a heavy pop server like Fatman, just got more ppl added to it?!??

Why wouldnt you send some of these transfers to a semi- health pop server and allow that to grow? I guess instead of spending time growing my legacy, I should just start a lowbie and Fatman and join the SWTOR server that seems to be on BWs actual to do list.

Really this isnt pewpew, only a surprised reaction to this list... only 10 servers outta 120??? When ppl have been politely reporting and starting threads asking to be sved from a dead zone.
Lok'Tar Ogar!!! I have seen the LIGHT...i am coming Yoda