Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this a cruel joke? - Character Transfers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Is this a cruel joke? - Character Transfers

SiThEnErGyFoRcE
06.12.2012 , 06:38 AM | #11
I am quite happy that BW took just a couple of servers to begin with. Had they thrown everyone into the mix all at once (or even just a larger group of servers on day one) ...... and things started to "bug out"..... all these whiners would then REALLY have a case for whining. As it is, all of you should be thankful that you are not the guinea pigs - JUST IN CASE something goes wrong. We are ALL in a hurry to get to a more populated server, to include myself. But NOT at the cost of something going terribly wrong with my character transfer! So be patient, all of our times will come and before you know it groups and pvp q's will be popping.
I do have one question though if someone out there has an answer. The majority of servers listed on TOR server status are listed as .98 population. Thinking surely there is a "more" broken down stat showing some difference in those servers. Is there a link to see a bigger swing in pops than .98?
"You are strong, my child..... but I will break you!"

Deylan
06.12.2012 , 06:39 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FurryGenesis View Post
Really? A service premiers that people have been requesting for months...that's needed in direct response to BioWare's own reaction to how busy their servers were at launch...and they premier it on only TEN out of 120 servers? And even then, it's only PvE and PvP servers?

I am seriously pissed off that BioWare has made such a mockery of it's customer's requests. This is ridiculous. And I won't even get into the fact that none of the RP servers, which are just as desolate as most of the rest, didn't even get any attention from BioWare. This is absolutely, beyond a doubt, the stupidest thing I have seen BioWare do to date.

I sincerely hope there's at least one or two people as pissed off as I am about this. After throwing out Character Transfers and making such a huge deal out of it...what it has actually turned into is yet another joke about how little BioWare understands or knows about the MMO game.

And BioWare...just in case you didn't get the memo...you're losing it. Quickly.
I would imagine that there IS logic to this implementation process.

CaptFalc
06.12.2012 , 06:44 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Syanidal View Post
BioWare failed yet again..
What's worse BioWare's customer service or Mass Effect 3's ending? I jus don't know lul

Sauska
06.12.2012 , 06:45 AM | #14
If you'd been among the first server transfers, would y'all still be complaining so much?

(Alright, I'll admit, I'm transfering as we speak )
The Borealis Legacy

CaptFalc
06.12.2012 , 06:46 AM | #15
They'll get you with another service one day, trust me.

Groncho
06.12.2012 , 06:47 AM | #16
the gap between the advertising and the service/product
amazing
Ch
LATIN LOVER

Sauska
06.12.2012 , 06:48 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptFalc View Post
They'll get you with another service one day, trust me.
Awww, you're wishing bad things for me in the future? Now that isn't very nice
The Borealis Legacy

CaptFalc
06.12.2012 , 06:50 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
Awww, you're wishing bad things for me in the future? Now that isn't very nice
No I wasn't wishing bad things, I hope you have a populated server that you enjoy. Me on the other hand will have no fun, i'm bitter because I enjoy the game but hate BioWare. I apologize, I'm just mad. lol

Sauska
06.12.2012 , 06:51 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptFalc View Post
No I wasn't wishing bad things, I hope you have a populated server that you enjoy. Me on the other hand will have no fun, i'm bitter because I enjoy the game but hate BioWare.
I can't take away your bitterness, I would if I could. Maybe a /hug will help some
The Borealis Legacy

Cognortin
06.12.2012 , 06:51 AM | #20
well my complaint, why would you transfer people to an already super heavy server ie fatman? it's not even april first and they pulling jokes. So this leads me to believe the server my mains are on will be forced to fatman as well. I will not pay to sit in a queue to even play. Good luck with that CRAP.