Current Transfer Servers

Auck

really disappointed, I was looking forward to feeling some life in the Fleet tonight, but RC isn't on either list, we have our own community forums and pretty much EVERYONE was pumped to move, or feel the people pour in... but nope.... 4 servers.

Way to let the community down, BW.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My dreams and hopes have been shattered, I can not transfer my x2 level 50's from Basilik Droid to my current main server ToFN!

I knew it! Absolutely knew it! They would find a way to let us down again :/

head of nail. meet hammer.

if there's one thing you can count in it's that people find a reason to complain.

seriously, you expected them to pull out a number of 20+ servers right off the bat? they didn't say 'everyone will be transfered 5 min after the server are back up' say said transfers start on tuesday.

Yeah.

Duh.

They are consolidating players. Not spreading them out.

This gentlemen is correct.

They will continue to move players from low pop servers to the largest pop servers until they are full, once they are full they will pick the next largest. Your dead server is forever dead, it will eventually be merged months down the road.

They said from the beginning it would be a slow process where some servers wont be chosen as origins/destinations until later on.

It's essentially being done slowly to monitor populations on all the destination servers, to avoid them getting completely jam packed with hundreds of new people transferring there on day one.

As for when more destinations/origins will happen - who knows

So? Even if they add another 4 servers tomorrow it's going to take an age before everyone can transfer off their desolate servers. There are 100+ US ones fella.

As someone who has been a huge defender of the team, I have to say that this is really, really bad - at least as it stands now. I'm honestly not even affected by this - I took the time to reroll on the Fatman about a month ago and have several toons there which I am quite happy with. Those I've left behind on my old server are "waiting for the day" that they can be transferred off, but it's hardly something that bothers me all that much.

However, having the ability to log onto that server lets me see just how bad it is, and yet it's not one of the servers available for transfer. In fact, it seems that none of the actual low population servers are being helped in any way whatsoever. This is just very, very bad. We'll have to see how this turns out, and hopefully there is more to it than is apparent now, but as it stands its simply unfathomable how badly they are handling this situation.

I've not said, that i can think of, a bad thing about the devs until now, but more and more I can't help but see the handling of this game as grossly wanting.

Slow process?this is just stupid...do you guys know how many servers are dead atm?80% of them or even more...and what you do ?transfer from 6 servers who maybe have like 10characters per?...this mean 60 character transfers?.....**** how long will it take to transfer from all dead servers?2 years...?this is another way to make ppl subs for more time and wait/hope maybe someday his server will be eligible for transfer?....*********** amazing...

Guys be patient!!!! Stop whining for god's sake!!!!! Let them do it right... I don't want to lose my char by any means and i imagine the same applies for you.... The list is going to grow up by the day... Just BE PATIENT ppl!!!!!!:eek:

Keep in mind that we're going to be updating this list with eligible servers on a regular basis. This just represents the first group of eligible servers. We're monitoring how well the service is currently handling the load and I'll have a more solid update for you folks later today, but you can take "regularly" to mean that it won't be a week or a month for the next update.

Really? We've all been waiting this long and THIS is what we have?? This is the first time I can say that I am utterly disappointed in BW.

Yeah, I even took a day off to be sure to transfer and hopefully be able to keep some of my character names.

Stupid decision, why did I trust that this would be a happy day :rak_04:

This now clearly shows that bioware does not give a dam about the dead servers and are only interested now in looking after the servers that are busy, the rest of us might as well unsub now..

Bioware you have truely ****ed over the servers which are virtually dead.

In case there's still bugs.

That way its a manageable amount of "OH ****".

Cheers for the reply. I found out the destination servers.

But why didn't they put them on the main page instead of in the account transfer page .?