Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has last boss in HM EC hit harder lately?

Cluvdowns
06.12.2012 , 12:33 AM | #1
Weve downed kepsas in the past and i got my campaign main hand But lately we 1 shot all other bosses and then we get to the last phase on the last boss when kepsas is under 60% and he seems he hits harder now then he use to. He hit our tank for 23k pretty much one shotting him. So my question is does it seem like like boss hits harder now then it use too?

Fiddyy
06.12.2012 , 12:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cluvdowns View Post
Weve downed kepsas in the past and i got my campaign main hand But lately we 1 shot all other bosses and then we get to the last phase on the last boss when kepsas is under 60% and he seems he hits harder now then he use to. He hit our tank for 23k pretty much one shotting him. So my question is does it seem like like boss hits harder now then it use too?
With the substance of this post, I'm honestly curious as to how you killed Kephess* at all. That "one shot" would be a mechanic.

Kihra
06.12.2012 , 12:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cluvdowns View Post
That sounds like your tank died to Touch. The death overview in the chat window will often claim a tank died to Savage Arcing Slash when in reality they died to Touch. A 23k hit sounds like a Touch death.
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Kihra - Kinetic Shadow