Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

copy char to testserver...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthTexas
06.11.2012 , 01:13 PM | #211
The 2 characters I put in for copy are both now on the PTS; they weren't there Friday when they said they would be.

When they said they were done, I guess they didn't really mean it.

Covenant of the Phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE
Official Site - Recruitment Post

dosadnik
06.11.2012 , 01:44 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTexas View Post
The 2 characters I put in for copy are both now on the PTS; they weren't there Friday when they said they would be.

When they said they were done, I guess they didn't really mean it.
I can indeed confirm that my character has also been copied over now. Sorry for ever doubting you Bioware. You rock!
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

TheDetour
06.11.2012 , 02:08 PM | #213
At some point, it would be great to be able to install the PTS on a different drive than the actual game.
I am interested in doing some podcasting work in my free time. Specifically, the subjects I am interested in podcasting about are video games and sports. If you have a podcast and are looking for help from an experienced broadcaster, please send me a PM.

JovethGonzalez
06.11.2012 , 02:13 PM | #214 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks, as promised, we have investigated this issue after seeing how a large number of people didn't have their characters copied (based on the amount of posts in this thread), we decided to go back and manually re-enter those accounts again. Many of you that signed up on Friday should now see your characters copied over.

There was an error involved in one of the manual processes in character copying and we have since rectified this. We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Please enjoy playing on the Public Test Server!

JonathanCP
06.11.2012 , 02:18 PM | #215
Sadly, my personnal issue was not fixed

Bleh... still no copy

(I'm going to test my chance: Chelena from Krayt Dragon!! - Copy me!!)

PS YES, I filled out the survey... Twice... No mistake...
If your thread title is not a variation on "open letter... BIOWARE,... fail... NOW!", then you are a fanboy

dosadnik
06.11.2012 , 02:18 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, as promised, we have investigated this issue after seeing how a large number of people didn't have their characters copied (based on the amount of posts in this thread), we decided to go back and manually re-enter those accounts again. Many of you that signed up on Friday should now see your characters copied over.

There was an error involved in one of the manual processes in character copying and we have since rectified this. We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Please enjoy playing on the Public Test Server!
Thank you Jove!
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

Sunsearcher
06.11.2012 , 02:59 PM | #217
I still didn't get my Character copied...Well I'm glad that BW admitted that it was their fault but in the end still no copied character.
Server: Supreme Commander Stantorrs
Name: Sunsearcher

I would appreciate a copy of my char as soon as possible if there are still some transfers coming I hope

Sun

Puli
06.11.2012 , 03:19 PM | #218
My 50 did get copied with the most recent set. Thanks!

Ailwen
06.11.2012 , 03:22 PM | #219
I got my 50 copied today - thanks!

glowingice
06.11.2012 , 03:37 PM | #220
still nothing and i filled it out 6 times, 3 of them on dif browsers. was hopeing to do a lvl 50 test