Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite planet storyline?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite planet storyline?

Lavariusstar
06.10.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1
Majority of the planets in the old republic have their own storyline that takes you throughout most of the world explaining the backstory and giving more depth to the star wars universe.So which planet storyline did you find the most interesting or enjoyable?, republic or imperial? For me it would have to be Corellia on the republic side,since I've never heard to much about the planet it was interesting to venture throughout it entirely
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

Halinmonk
06.11.2012 , 12:39 AM | #2
The Republic Bonus series on Tatooine is very fun, but the Empire side Taris is the best.

Lavariusstar
06.11.2012 , 12:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinmonk View Post
The Republic Bonus series on Tatooine is very fun, but the Empire side Taris is the best.
Imp Taris is alright I guess,halfway through it on my Sith Warrior
The Last Squadron

faelas
06.11.2012 , 02:02 AM | #4
I enjoyed Corellia, Voss, Nar Shaddaa, and Imperial Taris.

Lavariusstar
06.11.2012 , 06:02 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by faelas View Post
I enjoyed Corellia, Voss, Nar Shaddaa, and Imperial Taris.
indeed,I enjoyed the Nar Shadda quest line.Especially the last quest
The Last Squadron

Captain_Zone
06.11.2012 , 09:44 AM | #6
My absolute favorite of the planetary story arcs is Voss. But then, I'm a huge fan of "Heart of Darkness", which this story was loosely based on.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

FlippinFlapJack
06.11.2012 , 09:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
My absolute favorite of the planetary story arcs is Voss. But then, I'm a huge fan of "Heart of Darkness", which this story was loosely based on.
I loved everything about Voss. The "trail" was awesome, it took me 5 tires to get that last boss. The twisted forest really looked creepy.

I think the Voss people are coolest looking in all the galaxy. I wish they were a playable species.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

bright_ephemera
06.11.2012 , 10:41 AM | #8
Imperial Taris. It was a delight to have a planetary rival tying things together.

Runners-up: I find Voss enchanting in its own right, on either side. I love Republic Taris - I know a lot of people dislike the planet, but I love it for the KOTOR nostalgia-fest. Republic Tatooine because Gayem Leksende has that weird androgynous appeal I can't take my eyes off of, and listening to him monologue is just fun.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Darth_Vicente
06.11.2012 , 10:55 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by FlippinFlapJack View Post
I loved everything about Voss. The "trail" was awesome, it took me 5 tires to get that last boss. The twisted forest really looked creepy.

I think the Voss people are coolest looking in all the galaxy. I wish they were a playable species.
I prefer the Gormak, myself
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Path-x
06.11.2012 , 03:08 PM | #10
Tatooine has in my opinion by far the best storyline and is also easily the best made planet in SWTOR.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.