Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ahsoka Tano fate?

Jaavik
05.31.2012 , 02:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by spookyBen View Post
I read the book.

Ahsoka Tano died from Order 66 because at the time (according to the movies as well) she was being trained by Master Yoda. Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader killed them (including ahsoka tano).
You kinda lost me here.

Since Anakin had nothing to do with "Order 66", either THAT killed her, or Vader killed her (per your statement). It can't really be both. Not unless you're saying that when Vader marched on the Jedi Temple with the Clone Troopers (ROTS), that Ahsoka was killed there?

My theory is that she's going to leave the Jedi Order for love. It seems in TCW that they are building a relationship between the Seperatist kid and her. I think this would be the only way for Anakin to "let go" of her, since he can relate to doing something for love.
JAAVIK
The Darkholde Legacy - Prophecy of the Five server

Join "The Art of Warfare" Gaming Community
The Republic of TAW and The Empire of TAW

chiefdano
06.02.2012 , 05:02 PM | #22
She is the keeper of the light
Graf - Republic of OT Guild Leader and lead trash talker
Hedarr Soongh

SNCommand
06.02.2012 , 05:06 PM | #23
I have the suspicion she will survive, go into hiding and then pop up again to interact with Starkiller in some way.

Personally I hope she goes over to the dark side and forces either Anakin or someone else close to her like Plo Koon to kill her furthering Anakin's fall to the dark side.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Shotgonius
06.02.2012 , 05:14 PM | #24
I want her fate to be heavily implied. Like later in the season either she starts getting visions or comes across an artifact that gives her strange visions.

In the finale, she goes off to train with another Jedi Master and the final closing shot of the finale is her receiving a quick confusing vision of her fighting clone troopers and then being struck down by a red lightsaber (meanwhile you hear Darth Vader's breathing throughout the entire vision).

Ahsoka then gets on the shuttle and goes off to train, but is shaken up by the vision.

Asacado
06.07.2012 , 10:28 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Shotgonius View Post
I want her fate to be heavily implied. Like later in the season either she starts getting visions or comes across an artifact that gives her strange visions.

In the finale, she goes off to train with another Jedi Master and the final closing shot of the finale is her receiving a quick confusing vision of her fighting clone troopers and then being struck down by a red lightsaber (meanwhile you hear Darth Vader's breathing throughout the entire vision).

Ahsoka then gets on the shuttle and goes off to train, but is shaken up by the vision.
The odds of Anakin/Vader killing his padawan are very minute. He is deemed the father figure and has heavy influence on those he loves and cares about. His entire motivation to the dark side was because he tried to save Padme. If nothing else, Ahsoka goes into hiding/ marries the sepratist boy/ is killed during order 66. I highly doubt he'd kill her unless he would try to bring her over to the dark side, but the time between the end of the clone wars and when he becomes vader is minute at best. She isnt mentioned or around during ROTS, obviously, which we can blame Lucas for not giving her significance outside the TV series as one of the only close characters to Anakin in any way. Her death or survival will be very significant. To dispute the training with another master, most jedi were killed during Order 66. That and Vader hunted down huge groups of survivors. Besides the jedi that worked with Starkiller, who was one of the only notable surviving generals from the clone wars, Ahsoka would be hard pressed not to meet with Vader eventually. We can also play out her fate as she is never mentioned meeting Luke, Starkiller or any other jedi for that matter in canon. I got a huge feeling she will either leave the order and her Jedi ways behind with the seperatist boy OR die to Order 66. Just my thoughts, feel free to argue, thats what this thread is for.
Super Kami Guru: "NAAAAAAILLL, why can't I participate in Ranked Warzones?"
Nail: "It wont be out until 1.3, Lord Guru."
Super Kami Guru: "Nail. Gather the rest of the dragon balls."

CassusVerda
06.07.2012 , 11:52 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by spookyBen View Post
I read the book.

Ahsoka Tano died from Order 66 because at the time (according to the movies as well) she was being trained by Master Yoda. Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader killed them (including ahsoka tano).
No..... That Togruta you saw in Episode II is a boy. And even if it was her....that would make her like 7 when she appeared in TCW movie which was like maybe 2 to 1 year after Attack of the Clones.In the film and the Series up until later seasons she was like 12 or 14?

The Clone Wars only takes place for 3 Years....3 Loooong years....wait....How are they cramming all these stories into the time period of 3 Years? Not to mention TCW takes place like on the last two years. It's kind of confusing really. Especially considering Star Wars Years are shorter than ours by a few months if I'm not mistaken. Hmm...maybe they will retcon it from 3 Years to 5 or 6 Years or probably make their years a lot longer?
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

Stormskimmer
06.08.2012 , 12:03 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by CassusVerda View Post
No..... That Togruta you saw in Episode II is a boy. And even if it was her....that would make her like 7 when she appeared in TCW movie which was like maybe 2 to 1 year after Attack of the Clones.In the film and the Series up until later seasons she was like 12 or 14?

The Clone Wars only takes place for 3 Years....3 Loooong years....wait....How are they cramming all these stories into the time period of 3 Years? Not to mention TCW takes place like on the last two years. It's kind of confusing really. Especially considering Star Wars Years are shorter than ours by a few months if I'm not mistaken. Hmm...maybe they will retcon it from 3 Years to 5 or 6 Years or probably make their years a lot longer?
No, you may have just figured out why Anakin REALLY snapped. Sleep Deprivation.

They kept him running from battle to battle, with hyperdrives getting them from one point to the next in minutes, thanks to some obscure lost technology, and Obi Wan neglected to teach him how to live on no sleep, so that's why he was so screwed up on the third movie!

As for Ahsoka, since Anakin didn't learn the live on no sleep trick, she couldn't learn it, so she just ended up sleeping through the entire third movie, and order 66, and woke up a few month later feeling really embarrassed. There, everything explained!

Asacado
06.08.2012 , 05:28 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Stormskimmer View Post
No, you may have just figured out why Anakin REALLY snapped. Sleep Deprivation.

They kept him running from battle to battle, with hyperdrives getting them from one point to the next in minutes, thanks to some obscure lost technology, and Obi Wan neglected to teach him how to live on no sleep, so that's why he was so screwed up on the third movie!

As for Ahsoka, since Anakin didn't learn the live on no sleep trick, she couldn't learn it, so she just ended up sleeping through the entire third movie, and order 66, and woke up a few month later feeling really embarrassed. There, everything explained!
Can I buy space pot from you?
Super Kami Guru: "NAAAAAAILLL, why can't I participate in Ranked Warzones?"
Nail: "It wont be out until 1.3, Lord Guru."
Super Kami Guru: "Nail. Gather the rest of the dragon balls."

livingdeadjedi
06.11.2012 , 06:11 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaavik View Post
My theory is that she's going to leave the Jedi Order for love. It seems in TCW that they are building a relationship between the Seperatist kid and her. I think this would be the only way for Anakin to "let go" of her, since he can relate to doing something for love.

I agree with the idea she leaves to get married, this would no longer make her a Jedi and would mean she could still be alive when all the Jedi are killed. This would effect Anakin even more as he would see her leaving as a betral. The only argument is in ROTS he quotes her by saying, here's where the fun begins which she said to him in the Clone Wars film, which someone who had killed or felt betrayed by someone else wouldn't do.

I don't think we will see her in any books set after ANH until this question has been answered in the series.
May the Force be with You !

Setsugetsuka
06.11.2012 , 06:49 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
I agree with the idea she leaves to get married, this would no longer make her a Jedi and would mean she could still be alive when all the Jedi are killed. This would effect Anakin even more as he would see her leaving as a betral. The only argument is in ROTS he quotes her by saying, here's where the fun begins which she said to him in the Clone Wars film, which someone who had killed or felt betrayed by someone else wouldn't do.

I don't think we will see her in any books set after ANH until this question has been answered in the series.
In this day and age of technology, I'm sure they could extend that scene of Anakin in the ship by a few seconds and make him look slightly upset after saying it. You never know.