Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Date Night!

Earthmama
06.05.2012 , 09:36 AM | #121
My IA and Vector would go to a Scandinavian spa, the kind with cold plunge pools, and hot tubs and saunas and steam rooms. They would get one of those couples massages, body wraps, facials, mani and pedis. Shiloh would be in heaven and Vectors senses would be going crazy, not to mention he would love each experience. After their spa day they would hit the Symphony and then desert at a fancy bistro.

Something for all the senses.

Also I want to do that IRL with my hubby.....

Crezelle
06.10.2012 , 08:03 PM | #122
Just came back from a local italian fetival, and figured heck i bet an ethnic festival might be up vector's alley. I mean an open minded diplomat who finds cultural things fascinating. The senses are assailed by the smell of street venders with all sorts of food, the blaring of regional music in foreign language, the milling of thousands of auras, all emitting happy vibes. Traditional costume and dances. awesome food and drink. traditional sprts and games. I'm sure he would find it quite pleasant.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Kalterien
06.10.2012 , 09:45 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
Just came back from a local italian fetival, and figured heck i bet an ethnic festival might be up vector's alley. I mean an open minded diplomat who finds cultural things fascinating. The senses are assailed by the smell of street venders with all sorts of food, the blaring of regional music in foreign language, the milling of thousands of auras, all emitting happy vibes. Traditional costume and dances. awesome food and drink. traditional sprts and games. I'm sure he would find it quite pleasant.
How was the street festival anyways? Didn't make it out there myself.

Oh hmmm... I could see Nadia (JC) and even the SI taking Talos with her to one of those too.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

Crezelle
06.10.2012 , 10:08 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalterien View Post
How was the street festival anyways? Didn't make it out there myself.

Oh hmmm... I could see Nadia (JC) and even the SI taking Talos with her to one of those too.
17 city blocks of people, vendors, food, music, and interesting things. suposed to be an italian festival, but they had EVERY kind of nationality setting up pandering food and wares. They had people in roman gladiator armor with mock weapons having battles, forget what type of weapon they used, theyre made of like a cloth tape over a frame used in LARPs and renfair fights. hella fun to use with friends.

im quite exhausted after that, but sadly nothing happening on my guild. booo i need things to do XD
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "