Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forced to romance Aric Jorgan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Forced to romance Aric Jorgan?

maradigamer
03.03.2012 , 05:18 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AcidQueen View Post
He plays Det. Carlton Lassiter on the show "Psych" (which you can watch online at usanetwork.com).

What's really funny is that if you gave Tim Omundson (the actor) cat-eye contacts, canines, and covered him in short brown fur he would look uncannily like Jorgan.

Well, *I* think it's funny anyway.
Eeek! I googled the name, and you're right, he would look like him. Nice looking guy, but he doesn't look a thing like I would have expected. But you never can tell from someone's voice.

Maltra
03.03.2012 , 08:40 PM | #22
I married him (and he mails you a couple purple gifts) but told him to back off when he wanted babies, and as soon as i'll be allowed to sex up elara jokes will be on him.

MoobooMagoo
03.03.2012 , 11:22 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Pheebe View Post
Well it's obvious that no fertile female would be able to resist his manly feline charms.. so really it's quite realistic from a roleplay kind of view - whether you appreciate him or not him as a male player is a different and completely irrelevant story ^-^
There you go. You can roleplay that he used some sort of super cat pheromone to seduce you, probably sprayed from his butt like other cats cause you know...that's how cats mark.

Oh god I think I just inadvertently invented Jorgan Guro
Explorer: 80% Achiever: 60% Killer: 47% Socializer: 13%

Daniel Erickson and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-Abs

Alienna
03.13.2012 , 11:54 PM | #24
Oh wow I didn't know who did the voice acting, but it explains why I find Lassiter strangely arousing when I watch Psych......

teambff
03.14.2012 , 01:06 AM | #25
lol i think he tried to flirt with my character once but i quickly shut that down... no way my char. would ever romance aric.

i did have my character flirt with balkar in front of aric though.
JOSS WHEDON is god!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo
"the scoobygang legacy" on server mind trick, and in all other games, and things, and in life.

Game-Hermit
03.14.2012 , 03:21 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Pheebe View Post
Well it's obvious that no fertile female would be able to resist his manly feline charms.. so really it's quite realistic from a roleplay kind of view - whether you appreciate him or not him as a male player is a different and completely irrelevant story ^-^
Nah, aric is a p****. /rimshot

Kendraell
05.22.2012 , 04:20 AM | #27
I've been being deliberately mean to Aric from the beginning. I'm even yanking his chain around by giving him gifts then shooting him down in every dialog choice. It's nothing to do with the voice acting or the fact I'm playing my trooper more along a chaotic neutral alignment. It's that when you meet him for the first time he acted like a jerk. So I'm holding a pretty heavy grudge. My Twi'lek Fem Shep doesn't play nice with others.

Fhrosty
05.22.2012 , 02:39 PM | #28
I think once very, very early on during my first flirt opportunity I accidentally hit a '1' when I meant to hit a '2'. Every opportunity since then I have shut him down HARD. Some options I got to choose later seemed like complete "forget what I said earlier, we are not and will never be an item" statements, yet I eventually ended up in the same boat as the OP. At that point I just hit all 3 numbers at once and gave in and submitted to the sexual harassment. I have felt violated and vulnerable ever since, and he sends frequent reminders to my mailbox. I play casual enough that it took 2 and a half months to get to 50. I'm tempted to start over.

Negranit
05.22.2012 , 04:11 PM | #29
Aric has such a sexy voice that I wouldn't mind having a relation with him. I'm a lady in real life, but too bad my trooper's a male...

Grimbear
06.10.2012 , 07:41 AM | #30
My female trooper wants a man who doesn't lick his own groin and leave dead birds on the doorstop...
Captain Brianna Kel
Guild Leader of The Black Thorn, a Privateer Roleplay Guild