Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endgame DPS Relics

Tyresog
06.10.2012 , 12:44 AM | #1
Looking for advice from progressive raiders on what they use for Relic slot. Three generic options I have and flip-flop between are"

Power Relic
Matrix Cube
Auto-Proc (internal damage or kin/energy variety)

I was told previously to go with Auto-Proc and Matrix Cube, but being in EC HM I am seeing that it is more useful to use to Power Relic for increased burst DPS. Could also combine it with Fabricator Relic for 2 buffs on separate timers. If there is some standard best practice it would be awesome to know, but leaning towards a Power + Matrix or 2 Powers at the moment. Thanks for the help!

murshawursha
06.10.2012 , 12:46 AM | #2
I would definitely say matrix cube, especially since they're getting buffed in 1.3. Other one is up to personal preference.

Nibbon
06.10.2012 , 01:05 AM | #3
Overall DPS-wise you will be best off with matrix cube and the proc relic. Certain fights might require a little extra burst (say like Xrr-3 when under 10%). In general I'd say go with the proc and matrix cube - there's few times where that extra burst is worth it, but in general the overall sustained DPS will help avoid enrages, which is usually one of the main obstacles.

I agree with the previous poster though, it does come down to preference.

Karasuko
06.10.2012 , 01:58 AM | #4
Personally I prefer the one use power clicky and the auto proc relics. But thats just personal taste.

I like the static stats of the matrix cube but having a burst window every two mins is too good to be passing up for things like bombers on kephess,vunerability phases on fabricator etc etc.