Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Game Access Failure

Trogblog
12.18.2011 , 12:08 PM | #1
I haven't been able to play once in the entire time I have been granted access to the game. I get constant hard computer crashes to a black screen with looped sound. I have a new computer, everything is updated, I far exceed the minimums to play this game yet I am unable to even with most settings turned to the lowest possible. I run every other game I play on this computer at the highest possible settings without any issue yet I can't even play this game on the lowest settings without crashing. I doubt it's my computer honestly since so many people are affected the same way I am. I tried all the suggestions posted but I came to realize that because so many people are having hard crashes to black screen with looped sound, and that they have different systems, it leads me to believe that it's a software failure on BW end.

I will not be able to play until there is a fix and so I will not activate my account nor will I attach any payment info for the recurring monthly charge since I am not able to play. Until there is a fix I wont put any more money into this game.

It's unfortunate since I really do want to play and all the videos I've seen got me really excited to be in the Star Wars universe.

Unaki
12.18.2011 , 12:10 PM | #2
Might want to also check your hardware, update drivers, etc. before you make the claim that the EGA failed.
JAWA PUNTERS
Corellian Run <Republic> Raiding Guild
Official Site - Recruitment

Trogblog
12.18.2011 , 12:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Unaki View Post
Might want to also check your hardware, update drivers, etc. before you make the claim that the EGA failed.
Oops I thought I did mention that everything is updated as far as drivers go. Wait I think I did mention that it was a new computer and everything was updated.

Moordact
12.18.2011 , 12:22 PM | #4
*********** ridiculous game , Here's my sunday :

12:25 queueing place 900~
13:45 DC
13:46 Queing place 1450
18:30 I'm in!
19:10 When clicking "join warfront" button client crashes
19:15 Queue 1600

They better fix this kind of **** , i spend my hole afternoon for this ridiculous queue.

You better think twice before you afford this game with *****ervice!

And yeah damn right I'm spreading this message !
i!i!i!I!I!I!2009-2011 closed Beta-volunteer!I!I!I!i!i!i

I need the to enter the universe!

Trogblog
12.18.2011 , 12:50 PM | #5
I share your sentiment, I'm really frustrated about this situation. After looking forward to it for so long and going through many ups and downs trying to get it to work, I don't know what else to do to fix it. I can't even get in contact with customer support at this time.

I guess since I have waited for this long I can wait a little longer to see if they can fix this issue.