Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some thoughts of the Sith Warrior story

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Some thoughts of the Sith Warrior story

Temeluchus
06.08.2012 , 07:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I don't think it's the voice, the voice got no such power, it couldn't even kill itself under the imprison of Sel Makor. Scourge shouldn't be mistaken either. Also they said it would take time for the Emperor to create a new voice.
There really is no denying that it wasn't the Emperor's true body that the JK fought. The letter from the Emperor's Hand and the ending companion quest from Kira during the JK storyline make it pretty clear the Emperor is still alive. Add in the fact that the Emperor has been out of the known galaxy for years, the fact that he wears a mask in Act II of the JK story(to hide the fact that the current Voice is a Voss) and anyone that is in the Emperor's true presence seems to go a bit nutter(Servant 2) and that pretty much seals it.

The Voice was trapped on Voss via a deal struck with Sel-Makor and an unnamed Sith Lord,most likely Baras.The Voice is capable of holding a segment of the Emperor's power and given how powerful he is said to be, its completely plausible that we have only seen the Voice and never have seen the Emperor's true body.

As for Scourge, force Visions are notoriously unreliable to an absolute and show a possibility of the future, they aren't gospel. Most likely Scourge foresaw the JK defeat what he believed to be The Emperor and assumed the JK would kill him, but Scourge has probably never been in the actual presence of the Emperor himself; he more than likely was around another of the Emperor's vessels or Voices and took it to be the Emperor. Again evidence supporting this is Scourge seems relatively sane while we know that being in the Emperor's direct presence warps your mind.

try this:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=340056

It's long but worth it. Ranadiel's collection of known information about the Emperor, his part in class stories and the galaxy and guesses based on evidence.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Slowpokeking
06.08.2012 , 08:14 PM | #12
I think he was alive, but body destroyed, like Sidious did in the battle of Endor.

Temeluchus
06.08.2012 , 08:40 PM | #13
I think he was alive, but body destroyed, like Sidious did in the battle of Endor.
Possible, but the evidence does not support this theory.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Slowpokeking
06.08.2012 , 08:59 PM | #14
Anyway, it will be cool to fight Shan rather than just face Baras in the end.

lokdron
06.08.2012 , 09:20 PM | #15
Anyway, it will be cool to fight Shan rather than just face Baras in the end.
Well we might get the chance at some point since the letters the SW gets at the end seems to imply that the SW will be sent to get revenge on those who helped in the plot to kill the voice.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Kaisernick
06.09.2012 , 02:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-durpp View Post
Maybe Quinn should get nearly killed by the sw, and becomes a cyborg, deus ex style ( the newest one, with the cybernetic augments, and becomes very dark
i kind of role play that he did i origionally had him in imperial officors uniform to suit his status as captain i then rp that my chocking him crushed his vocal chord and windpipe so he requires a mask (the maurader one) to breath i also took his unifrom gave it to vette (since she is my wife) and made him wear a agent armor that looks all technical.

so now i have a darth vader like healer following me around.

Kaisernick
06.09.2012 , 02:42 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post

As for Scourge, force Visions are notoriously unreliable to an absolute and show a possibility of the future, they aren't gospel. Most likely Scourge foresaw the JK defeat what he believed to be The Emperor and assumed the JK would kill him, but Scourge has probably never been in the actual presence of the Emperor himself; he more than likely was around another of the Emperor's vessels or Voices and took it to be the Emperor. Again evidence supporting this is Scourge seems relatively sane while we know that being in the Emperor's direct presence warps your mind.

try this:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=340056

It's long but worth it. Ranadiel's collection of known information about the Emperor, his part in class stories and the galaxy and guesses based on evidence.
i wouls say its possible that he saw a vision of a battle with the knight and the emperor but it as not that fight.