Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

Woria
12.18.2011 , 12:38 PM | #2571
I don't understand how the queues can be so big seriously. I can hardly find people to do group quests/flashpoints with on bloodworthy. This really makes no sense... I'm not going to subscribe to a game that I hardly get to play and when I actually do get to play there is noone to play with.

TomWhiting
12.18.2011 , 12:39 PM | #2572
Quote: Originally Posted by Trukendoos View Post
Friend of mine has a dc once per 2 hours because of his unstable provider.
And this is Bioware's problem how?
Does Bioware even take their customers seriously?
Of course they do. Do customers even take companies seriously? What, with all the "fix it now", "do what I say or else I'm leaving" demands and crap? No, really, do they?

This thread was started ON A WEEKEND. Anyone that knows corporate structure KNOWS you're not going to see anything done on a weekend. They'll fix it when they can, but they're NOT going to break out and fix it over the weekend. No way, no how.
Not keeping in mind that not everyone has a super stable internet connection is a big flaw that will not be taking lightly by many players.
Guess what? Too bad
If you don't have a super stable internet connection, or a fast internet connection, you don't need to be playing games like this. This game wasn't made for everyone, ESPECIALLY if you can't even bother to pay for an up to date internet connection.
/
This has nothing to do with 'customer service' on Bioware's part. They've been more than accommodating, they've been more than friendly and helpful. People like your "friend" who have unstable internet connections don't need to be playing games like this. it's just that simple.

It's amazing the QQ'ing, entitlement, do this now, fix this or I quit attitude that people get here.

#1: this game IS NOT LAUNCHED. You're in pre-launch mode. EXPECT PROBLEMS!
#2: You're not PAYING for a 'subscription' (yet). Again, you've got nothing to whine about. Yes, you paid for a GAME, but that GAME doesn't entitle you to play with guildies, friends, besties, girlfriends, wives, sons, daughters, parents, etc.... That GAME entitles you to play a GAME, which CAN be done, very easily, without queuing. I've been doing it all weekend long. Don't like the queue? MOVE ON, at least until it's fixed.

Murdayne
12.18.2011 , 12:39 PM | #2573
Quote: Originally Posted by Woria View Post
I don't understand how the queues can be so big seriously. I can hardly find people to do group quests/flashpoints with on bloodworthy. This really makes no sense... I'm not going to subscribe to a game that I hardly get to play and when I actually do get to play there is noone to play with.
Pretty simple actually, they have set server capacities EXTREMELY low right now.

Woria
12.18.2011 , 12:40 PM | #2574
Quote: Originally Posted by Murdayne View Post
Pretty simple actually, they have set server capacities EXTREMELY low right now.
Why? Finding groups is a real pain.

JesusFruit
12.18.2011 , 12:40 PM | #2575
I haven't waited in one queue at all, NOT ONCE. I guess I'm a very lucky guy.

Veldrane_Sengir
12.18.2011 , 12:40 PM | #2576
Second day with 5 hours queue to get into the game...

Guys stop ussing your home computers as servers and put it on Santas letter.... you really need new servers this Xmas is your moment to get it free from Santa...!!!

#EPICFAIL

You know that it isnt a free-to-play game?? You really expect someone will pay for this big mount of SXXX... well in a pair of weeks maybe you wont have this problems... cause no one will be playing!! Great Job!!!!!

Roxyman
12.18.2011 , 12:41 PM | #2577
Today at 7 pm CET - EU PvP server Legions of Lettow - 1562 in order ... Are you kidding me BW?

Immediately start with something to do now!

Yvin
12.18.2011 , 12:42 PM | #2578
Hello everyone!

This thread has exceeded our post threshold. We've recreated it! Please continue the discussion here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=47662

Enjoy!