Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just got the Longspur Scout

Beef_Cake
05.24.2012 , 01:15 PM | #11
I'm starting to think this doesn't drop on Maelstrom Prison (Republic side) anymore. I find it hard to believe that after 70 straight runs it hasn't dropped yet. That or this is the rarest speeder in the bloody game.
The good thing out of all this is I've earned well over 5 mil in credits

Beef_Cake
05.24.2012 , 02:30 PM | #12
Finally got it from Maelstrom Prison's final boss, it only took me 73 tries....sigh

Anysao
05.25.2012 , 11:36 AM | #13
It's not exacty rare, but it is sold at the IMPERIAL speeder vendors. So for republic it's pretty cool.
The foundry flashpoint drops the same one, but it is in a republic-style (orange trim instead of sith purple, etc)

Just throwing it out there.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Beef_Cake
05.26.2012 , 10:01 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
It's not exacty rare, but it is sold at the IMPERIAL speeder vendors. So for republic it's pretty cool.
The foundry flashpoint drops the same one, but it is in a republic-style (orange trim instead of sith purple, etc)

Just throwing it out there.
Actually the speeder vendor doesn't sell this particular speeder, I've checked, unless its somewhere other than the Fleet.

AshlaBoga
06.08.2012 , 06:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beef_Cake View Post
Actually the speeder vendor doesn't sell this particular speeder, I've checked, unless its somewhere other than the Fleet.
The Vendor USED to sell it, but they took it out with 1.2 - the idea was that it was too easy for Imperials to get, which was unfair to the Republic. I'm an Imperial primarily but I agree with this sentiment, heck I wish it was easier for us Imperials to get Cyan (and for you Republics to get Purple) crystals.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption