Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problems with the Prequels

Mordegrus
06.07.2012 , 09:33 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Plus they are from different planets. Age X on one worl might be closer to Age Z on the other world.
So they are aliens in relation to each other?
Awkward...
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”

Eillack
06.08.2012 , 08:50 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordegrus View Post
So they are aliens in relation to each other?
Awkward...
Technically yes. They are both "human" but they lived on different planets.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Mordegrus
06.08.2012 , 12:11 PM | #223
Fine, the Prequels were not that bad, but the storyline could have been better.
In Episode V, Vader revealed to Luke that Vader was his father.
The revealation was so cool, that no expected it.
There was no revealations in the Prequels, making the storyline very boring, and hard to watch.
Also, in Episode II, most of the movie was just Anakin and Padme's romance together.
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”

Mordegrus
06.08.2012 , 06:00 PM | #224
If the Prequels were good, lots of people would watch them again, and so far, I haven"t seen anyone watch them again...

Wolfninjajedi
06.08.2012 , 06:04 PM | #225
If the Prequels were good, lots of people would watch them again, and so far, I haven"t seen anyone watch them again...
Well when TPM was released in 3D, it did well. If people didn't want to watch any of them, they wouldn't have gone to see it. You say you haven't seen anyone watch them....so you stalked people to see if they watched any? Thats creepy.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
06.08.2012 , 06:08 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Well when TPM was released in 3D, it did well. If people didn't want to watch any of them, they wouldn't have gone to see it. You say you haven't seen anyone watch them....so you stalked people to see if they watched any? Thats creepy.
Lol. I watch the entire saga every year. It's sort of a tradition for me.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Mordegrus
06.08.2012 , 08:46 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I don't stalk people.
I watch them.
(I'm just kidding)

Eillack
06.08.2012 , 11:29 PM | #228
Fine, the Prequels were not that bad, but the storyline could have been better.
In Episode V, Vader revealed to Luke that Vader was his father.
The revealation was so cool, that no expected it.
There was no revealations in the Prequels, making the storyline very boring, and hard to watch.
Also, in Episode II, most of the movie was just Anakin and Padme's romance together.
Man, you must not like story telling that much at all then. Hope you never have to read Greek tragedy and many other greats.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Asacado
06.08.2012 , 11:55 PM | #229
But why was Anakin do easily turned to the Dark Side.
Didn't he have years of Jedi Training?
Plus, Palpatine TOLD him he was a SITH LORD!
Yet, he joined Palpatine only after he killed Windu out of pressure (which was stupid too because Windu was a Jedi who could use the Force to sense the thoughts of others, and could have Force Pused him or something, because he was second to Yoda).
Palpatine offered a way to save padme from dying. Anakin was her husband, he would do anything for her, even go against the jedi. He never follows the path of the jedi as a whole. From joining against yoda's will, to never making master. About the only thing he did right was train Ahsoka and help create luke. Had he listened to Windu, which btw was another thing he and Obi-wan/Qui-gon were famous for was going against the council, he would be a master, ON THE COUNCIL and the sith would be gone yo. But of course, he was impatient and caused the entire order to nearly fall to ruin. His motives are very much screwed up. Look at Force Unleashed. He kills jedi with no real reason to do so besides the emperor's bidding, raises Galen Marek, watches him die and then breeds him like cows and trains out a "perfect" apprentice. Had he any common sense, which was to really be contested, he may have made better judgment calls. But alas, Anakin Skywalker was a rash, egotistical young man who had so much promise, but let his emotions cloud his judgment.
Super Kami Guru: "NAAAAAAILLL, why can't I participate in Ranked Warzones?"
Nail: "It wont be out until 1.3, Lord Guru."
Super Kami Guru: "Nail. Gather the rest of the dragon balls."

Mordegrus
07.11.2012 , 06:12 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
Palpatine offered a way to save padme from dying. Anakin was her husband, he would do anything for her, even go against the jedi. He never follows the path of the jedi as a whole. From joining against yoda's will, to never making master. About the only thing he did right was train Ahsoka and help create luke. Had he listened to Windu, which btw was another thing he and Obi-wan/Qui-gon were famous for was going against the council, he would be a master, ON THE COUNCIL and the sith would be gone yo. But of course, he was impatient and caused the entire order to nearly fall to ruin. His motives are very much screwed up. Look at Force Unleashed. He kills jedi with no real reason to do so besides the emperor's bidding, raises Galen Marek, watches him die and then breeds him like cows and trains out a "perfect" apprentice. Had he any common sense, which was to really be contested, he may have made better judgment calls. But alas, Anakin Skywalker was a rash, egotistical young man who had so much promise, but let his emotions cloud his judgment.
But the writers could have done something better, couldn't they?