Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Fps thread very improtant


Mandrax's Avatar


Mandrax
12.18.2011 , 12:16 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by mageo View Post
IS there anyway I can improve this without buying a new graphic card??? I would be very happy if somebody would answer.
Probably not.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

mageo's Avatar


mageo
12.18.2011 , 12:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Altumus View Post
Thanks for posting your specs, this is why I ask - There is nothing wrong with the game in your case, it's definitely your video card.

Hate to break it to you but you have a revamped 9400 video card - those are pretty bad - and that's whats slowing you down. The memory bandwidth and processing cores are lacking. For 125ish you could get a card that would let you up the performance by quite a bit.

With only 8 cores its not really a "gaming" graphics card, more suited for videos and "work". It will never perform above "low" on dx10 + games.
I dont think it is my graphic card or soemthing else beauce if I face one direction my fps is 20+. But wheb I face the other it is 5-9. I am pretty sure tha it isn't my computer.

Altumus's Avatar


Altumus
12.18.2011 , 12:17 PM | #23
As I said other than lowering everything to minimal settings - no, also some people make the mistake of lowering the resolution to something really low to try to fix this and sometimes it actually does more harm than good - its best to go with your native resolution and just lower the settings.

mageo's Avatar


mageo
12.18.2011 , 12:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Altumus View Post
As I said other than lowering everything to minimal settings - no, also some people make the mistake of lowering the resolution to something really low to try to fix this and sometimes it actually does more harm than good - its best to go with your native resolution and just lower the settings.
really???? beacuse i always have the lowest resoulution! This might be a litte fix...

Jholiday's Avatar


Jholiday
12.18.2011 , 12:34 PM | #25
For whatever this is worth or if it helps...

I have no FPS issues at all, Average 40-60 FPS , High Spikes to 100FPS and Low Spikes as low as 29FPS.

All settings are on max.

System..

Cpu: Intel 2600k @ 4ghz
Ram: 4 GB Corsair Dominator low lat mem 1600mhz , 6-6-6-19 timings
Hdd: 2 80gb Intel SSD in raid 0
Video: AMD 6850 Overclocked about 15%
Os: Win 7 64bit
Antivirus (May actually matter) Norton Av 2012

Worlds I've been to and watched FPS
Korriban
Dromund Kaas
Balmorra

PVP ive done;
Huttball

That's all the input I can give, hope it helps
You stack em up, I burn em down !

mageo's Avatar


mageo
12.18.2011 , 12:38 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jholiday View Post
For whatever this is worth or if it helps...

I have no FPS issues at all, Average 40-60 FPS , High Spikes to 100FPS and Low Spikes as low as 29FPS.

All settings are on max.

System..

Cpu: Intel 2600k @ 4ghz
Ram: 4 GB Corsair Dominator low lat mem 1600mhz , 6-6-6-19 timings
Hdd: 2 80gb Intel SSD in raid 0
Video: AMD 6850 Overclocked about 15%
Os: Win 7 64bit
Antivirus (May actually matter) Norton Av 2012

Worlds I've been to and watched FPS
Korriban
Dromund Kaas
Balmorra

PVP ive done;
Huttball

That's all the input I can give, hope it helps
I wish I had so good fps rates. Well I hope BioWare does something soon enough...

Romtoo's Avatar


Romtoo
12.18.2011 , 12:43 PM | #27
Well here is mine, is it just the computer for me as well?
Spoiler
Romtoo
Inquisitor? I do think so.

PvPing it Up!

mageo's Avatar


mageo
12.18.2011 , 01:50 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Romtoo View Post
Well here is mine, is it just the computer for me as well?
Spoiler
go to this website for an answer
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx