Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Zabrak Love

Yuneagasis
12.13.2011 , 11:29 AM | #1
I must admit that ever since the Darth Maul appearance in SW E.1 I have loved the look of the Zabrak. Savage and one of the earliest spacefaring species in the galaxy, the Zabrak played a major role in galactic affairs.

Sith or Republic, i say to you. If you are Zabrak. You are Friend

link for fans: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zabrak

Mordegrus
06.07.2012 , 09:39 PM | #2
I like Humans better.
Mostly because I am Human...
Or am I?
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”

Aurbere
06.07.2012 , 09:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordegrus View Post
I like Humans better.
Mostly because I am Human...
Or am I?
It's a conspiracy! Somebody stop him!
Added Chapter 49 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Mavryk
06.08.2012 , 01:49 AM | #4
Zabraks have been my race of choice for some years now. In SWG my four characters were Zab, and now I have five siblings thanks to the Legacy system that are the ancestors of the characters I had in SWG. It may have begun from a love of Darth Maul, but now it is just a love for the race, even if they keep retconing the species.

I really want to see Iridonia added to TOR, I see it as a great contrast from Tatooine as Illum is to Hoth.
Dark-Haven Legacy
Black Chevron Community
[ Mavryk Lv55 ]-[ Avalyn Lv53 ]-[ Zavysh Lv1 ]-[ Equinor Lv13]
[ Ravlyn Lv29 ]-[ Xavier Lv23 ]-[ Lyxia Lv51 ]-[ Zakura Lv13]

grandmthethird
06.08.2012 , 01:49 PM | #5
my first character was a sith warrior zabrak, and when i play a jedi consular i'm going to make it a zarbrak ( i know i'm breaking the lore) i hope that brightens up what i hear is the dullest character in the game
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"