Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how mutch Power the Emperor have ? (Without help)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
how mutch Power the Emperor have ? (Without help)

Zoliaxen
06.08.2012 , 08:42 AM | #1
im just wondering how mutch Power the Emperor have Whats the MAXIMUM that he is capable of without Rituals or anything that requires More person than HIM ?

Katahn
06.08.2012 , 09:58 AM | #2
The Emperor is less a character and more a plot device and as such he can do whatever the writers need him to do. As for what we've observed it would be impossible to answer that question - the real Emperor is never seen (only his Voice is ever seen) and the Voice is limited in what it can do as it is not the full power of the Emperor.

His origin is revealed in the novel "Revan" and based on that we could speculate that the ritual that made him immortal, which involved consuming the souls of hundreds of living sith lords and destroying the Force on an entire world, left him very powerful indeed - and moreso than any one player or even full ops teams of players currently could achieve.
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!

Dan_Loto
06.08.2012 , 10:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Katahn View Post
and moreso than any one player or even full ops teams of players currently could achieve.
I think you're right except for what I quoted. That old wizard relies so heavily on the force that I suspect he'd be easy pickings without it: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ysalamir
POT5: Republic: Villd 54 Van, Pyu 16 Com, Cyball 52 Scoun, Raisi˝s 47 Gun, Brukis 55 Sent, Yuk´ level 1 (Guard), Elabos 50 Shad, Ranies 49 Sage. Empire: Reckorb 53 Jugg, Fect 17 Mara, Accident 50 Sorc, Vival 47 Sin, Zolba 52 PT, Haruh´ 36 Merc, Fundark 24 Op, Muttonns 22 Sniper, Satoshinakamoto 48 Op.