Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

copy char to testserver...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mrphreak
06.08.2012 , 08:10 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Just a reminder - you have about an hour to get the survey filled out to be included in today's character copy. If you previously filled out the survey but didn't get copied, please fill out the survey again and make sure you have entered all your information correctly!

Do we know when the copy will be finished? Today some time or tomorrow? Next week?

AllisonBerryman
06.08.2012 , 08:31 AM | #32 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We'll be running the batch through today, so if you have filled out everything correctly, you should see your character on PTS before the day is over!

mrphreak
06.08.2012 , 08:37 AM | #33
We'll be running the batch through today, so if you have filled out everything correctly, you should see your character on PTS before the day is over!
Thank you for the update Allison!

Niorlan
06.08.2012 , 09:02 AM | #34
Thanks for offering this service! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I get my character transferred this time. I've tried several times already and still haven't managed to get a transfer in. :/

Kaywinnit
06.08.2012 , 10:09 AM | #35
What if we filled it out correctly originally, and still haven't been copied over, are those copies still taking place as well?
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

dosadnik
06.08.2012 , 11:14 AM | #36
Are you going to mail us that you have copies our character or will we have to check up on the PTS from time to time?
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

AllisonBerryman
06.08.2012 , 11:18 AM | #37 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaywinnit View Post
What if we filled it out correctly originally, and still haven't been copied over, are those copies still taking place as well?
As we mentioned earlier in the thread, if you were not copied, filling out the survey again and ensuring it was correct would include you in today's batch.

Kaywinnit
06.08.2012 , 12:27 PM | #38
As we mentioned earlier in the thread, if you were not copied, filling out the survey again and ensuring it was correct would include you in today's batch.
And if we missed the 10:00 AM PDT deadline to repeat doing something we'd already successfully done... are we out of luck?
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

DarthNuke
06.08.2012 , 12:56 PM | #39
Was it not possible to notify customers when their copy occurs? Seems quite silly to expect us to log in dozens of times only to see our character was not copied...

Splee
06.08.2012 , 01:09 PM | #40
I don't understand why more noise wasn't made about these character copies. I've desperately wanted to be able to help test things, but I don't have the time to invest in creating and leveling a new character to 50.

I would have expected there to be some kind of announcement on the patcher for this kind of thing. Given all the feedback that I see on the forums about how things aren't working after they've been released, especially with the whole Ilum farce, surely getting as many people on the PTS as possible is a priority?
Tempest is recruiting! | Republic on Mandalore the Indomitable | Click here to begin PvE domination.