Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kinect Star Wars

PeepsMcJuggs
05.08.2012 , 10:58 AM | #11
I need a quick answer while I'm here at the store: are the dance portions optional, or are you required to play through them? A boy band-stepping Han Solo makes or breaks this purchase.
"Making the internet a happier place, one infraction at a time."

Tuscad
05.08.2012 , 11:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by PeepsMcJuggs View Post
I need a quick answer while I'm here at the store: are the dance portions optional, or are you required to play through them? A boy band-stepping Han Solo makes or breaks this purchase.
Optional.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

PeepsMcJuggs
05.09.2012 , 12:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Optional.
Balls. Didn't see this until after I left. Thanks, though!

westraz
05.09.2012 , 12:24 PM | #14
I would get it if the lightsaber fighting part of it worked, most things I read say it don't work
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

PeepsMcJuggs
06.08.2012 , 08:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by westraz View Post
I would get it if the lightsaber fighting part of it worked, most things I read say it don't work
I finally gave in and bought it. It's fun, though you definitely have patience with the controls. The saber fighting works well enough, it's just that it only recognizes swipes as horizontal or vertical. I discovered that you can actually hold a saber in your hand when you play, which (for me) increases the fun factor. Your avatar also recognizes whether you're swinging one- or two-handed. But most importantly (for me, anyway!), the game lets you choose left- or right-handed gameplay!

Surprisingly, the most entertaining mode is the podracing. The controls are pretty accurate. And it's fun using your speed boost. Kinda reminds me of Tekwar :-)