Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

elliotcat
06.08.2012 , 08:14 AM | #41
New prompt time!

Week of 6/8/12

Allies - When something huge is going down, or just when you need a hand, who can you call that you know is going to have your back? Whether it's someone completely unlikely or exactly what you'd expect, who can you ultimately always rely on?

I will work on getting this week's stuff in the index this weekend.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Eanelinea
06.08.2012 , 03:47 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Week of 6/8/12

Allies - When something huge is going down, or just when you need a hand, who can you call that you know is going to have your back? Whether it's someone completely unlikely or exactly what you'd expect, who can you ultimately always rely on?
Harriet, human smuggler (Gunslinger), married to Corso Riggs.

Slight spoilers for fem!smuggler/Corso romance, teeny tiny minor spoilers about smugglers in general.

Happy Hour

Spoiler

Author's note:

Spoiler

Magdalane
06.08.2012 , 05:48 PM | #43
Another female human scoundrel, married to Corso
Spoiler
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

bright_ephemera
06.08.2012 , 07:14 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Corso smirks and winks at his wife. "Had to trade it in. Where'd you think I got that ring for you?"
Okay, that made me laugh out loud

And here, the condensed version of Ruth and Wynston (aka Alexis)'s biggest Alderaan adventure. Spoilers for the Agent Alderaan line, no Warrior spoilers. Even condensed it's at 2250 words.

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Eanelinea
06.08.2012 , 08:47 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Magdalane View Post
Another female human scoundrel, married to Corso
Spoiler
I love your Corso. She's a lucky woman. Mine's a randy ol' goat who adores his woman...long as no one hits on her. lol Keep giving us these lovely snips please!

Eanelinea
06.08.2012 , 08:48 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Okay, that made me laugh out loud

And here, the condensed version of Ruth and Wynston (aka Alexis)'s biggest Alderaan adventure. Spoilers for the Agent Alderaan line, no Warrior spoilers. Even condensed it's at 2250 words.

Spoiler
Hey, had to find some way to explain why one moment he lured them in like fish and the next he's charging at them like a bull on crack. BTW, I LOVE your Quinn.

bright_ephemera
06.08.2012 , 09:19 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
BTW, I LOVE your Quinn.
Why, thank you! ^.^ One of the best surprises when I started brainstorming Wynston/Ruth crossovers was the personal distaste and professional rivalry that so naturally developed between Wynston (Alexis) and Quinn. They're different enough to hate each other and similar enough to hate each other.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Kalterien
06.08.2012 , 09:40 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Why, thank you! ^.^ One of the best surprises when I started brainstorming Wynston/Ruth crossovers was the personal distaste and professional rivalry that so naturally developed between Wynston and Quinn. They're different enough to hate each other and similar enough to hate each other.
Thanks for that read and to add my kudos as well, I adore your Quinn. (Both of them)
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

Tatile
06.09.2012 , 04:44 AM | #49
My Sorcerer, Amilia'n and my Juggernaut, Stion'n, run into a little trouble whilst out artifact hunting:

Spoiler

Author's note:
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
06.09.2012 , 10:55 AM | #50
Evil Lids

Trooper - extremely minor relationship spoilers

Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box