Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

copy char to testserver...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthNuke
06.07.2012 , 02:34 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
Broken ? let me ask you, have you ever set up mass transfer of chars through a computer system to take into account legacy names etc and all the other variables , no you say, well neither have they.
Actually, most of what I do is about 1000X more difficult....

DarthNuke
06.07.2012 , 02:35 PM | #22
Isn't this a test server thread?

We already have one going in the PTS forum that has over 6000 views (and no replies from Bioware)...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=473064

Holopax
06.07.2012 , 06:32 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post

Update: We are extending the cut off time until 10AM CDT tomorrow, June 8th. This will be the last batch of character copies for a while, so be sure to sign up!

I have some more information for those of you interested in getting your character copied over to PTS. If you haven't, make sure to fill out the survey in the news article by midnight CDT tonight (6/7). We'll be doing another batch of copies on Friday, but you must have your survey filled out by the end of the day today. We'll continue to copy more characters periodically and will let you know as we do!
So if this fails after cutoff hour on friday, how do you expect the response will be from those who tried repeated attempts to sign on when the form was first posted for 1.3 single character transfer ?

Holopax
06.07.2012 , 06:48 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNuke View Post
Actually, most of what I do is about 1000X more difficult....

The fact is that its not difficult when the infrastructure already existed long before this day, its all about personal esteem now, the model is already on stage ... we are just tired of pep talk and want to see a real response from BW regarding the obvious flaws with the over exposed CTS blunders. Today as in thursday not after fridays cutoff wishwash deadline I ask that you explain why some have had even double copies, while others still fail after repeated attempts ?

And i was attempting to be non suspensful, there goes that one

Holopax
06.07.2012 , 07:19 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNuke View Post
Isn't this a test server thread?

We already have one going in the PTS forum that has over 6000 views (and no replies from Bioware)...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=473064
If that thread actually got a reply I wouln't have posted to general :P

Samoth_Nomad
06.07.2012 , 07:24 PM | #26
just a head's up, there are 2 drooga's pleasure barge selections on the survey. hopefully one isnt glitched. I submitted a survey for each one just in case.

beatonthis
06.07.2012 , 09:46 PM | #27
i have the same problem, signed up 3 times now and still no copy on the pts

mrphreak
06.08.2012 , 06:36 AM | #28
Same thing I have filled out the form and I do not see my toon on the PTS yet.

IPaq
06.08.2012 , 07:18 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by rhirne View Post
on the PTS forums, AllisonBerryman stated that if you filled out the form before Monday, your character should already be copied over to the PTS. They are still transferring characters in batches so if you fill out the form now, it will be transfered at some point just not immediately since it's a manual process they are using
Might only works if you're still sub.

Which isn't my case... I have ~5 days left and was hoping that 1.3 would be enuf to make me re-sub.

But since THEY forgot about that and decided to ditch ppl like me... we'll never know if it was worth it to re-sub.

AllisonBerryman
06.08.2012 , 07:58 AM | #30 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Just a reminder - you have about an hour to get the survey filled out to be included in today's character copy. If you previously filled out the survey but didn't get copied, please fill out the survey again and make sure you have entered all your information correctly!