Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Personal opinion on the CS quality.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Personal opinion on the CS quality.

alexmis
12.18.2011 , 11:38 AM | #1
I've been waiting for 2 days for an adequate response about the problem with credit card subscription.I have seen the threads on the forum where people say they wait for 4-5 days.
And i understand that nobody from BW staff will care about 1 opinion, but nevertheless i can't keep my mouth shut anymore.

I have never raged on the forums, never insulted nobody, never moaned about the red zone, or the waiting to get in the game, i even understand the technical problems - that is normal for a new software to have problems(that i know VERY good), but the problem isn't in these things, the problem even doesn't lay on SRs shoulders, the problem is in the poor CS management(as it seems to me)

I work as a technical helpdesk as an operator, we serve many thousands of people each day, and i'm sorry to say but never in my experience i've seen such client/customer ignoring.

When we are having issues we post something like "we are dealing with it", or "it is being investigated", but here all i see is silence - no answer, no denial, nothing.As if i didn't spend my money to buy their product.I understand that there are thousands of others who want to get help.But i also understand that if you launch a game that supports something like a million of players from the bare start you should set up a call center or helpdesk that is able to deal with all those people and can give a response at least in the same day.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

p.s. sorry for the bad grammar - english is a foreign language to me, but i tried my best
Sapere aude!

alexmis
12.18.2011 , 11:39 AM | #2
bump!
Sapere aude!

Gicker
12.18.2011 , 12:09 PM | #3
The problem is they didn't hire enough people to deal with all of this. They probably have every last CS agent manning the phones right now, which from the sounds of things is still an hour or two wait to talk to someone. It's not a matter of ignoring, they just don't have enough manpower.

Bioware has cut way too many corners. Not enough servers and not enough customer service agents. And this is still preorder. Awesome job on making a legitimately fun game, but whoever decided on the operating budget should either be fired, or closely examine their lack of ethics.

renegadeimp
12.18.2011 , 12:10 PM | #4
The game is still in prelaunch status. Until they get a goo idea of what their CS agents can deal with, of course they will only be able to answer a limited amout of people at a time.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Unaki
12.18.2011 , 12:12 PM | #5
I actually bet they are trying to find a client to outsource to.
JAWA PUNTERS
Corellian Run <Republic> Raiding Guild
Official Site - Recruitment

renegadeimp
12.18.2011 , 12:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Unaki View Post
I actually bet they are trying to find a client to outsource to.
I bet 100% that you are totally wrong.
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

RISEOFNATIONSFRK
12.18.2011 , 12:17 PM | #7
Wonder if they are hiring?
Ambassador to
B A L N C E
EMPIRE Hardcore PvE and PvP Coalition
JOIN NOW and whoop some ***

BindoDidIt
12.18.2011 , 01:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by RISEOFNATIONSFRK View Post
Wonder if they are hiring?
Do you live in India? I bet if I call tonight I wouldn't have to wait as long.

As for the CS quality, BMW's CS is better. And that is saying a lot. This game is a CS fail, a fail that is harder than a HPFP fail.

renegadeimp
12.18.2011 , 01:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BindoDidIt View Post
Do you live in India? I bet if I call tonight I wouldn't have to wait as long.

As for the CS quality, BMW's CS is better. And that is saying a lot. This game is a CS fail, a fail that is harder than a HPFP fail.

You understand that their CS agents are inhouse right? In austin texas and Galway ireland..

Starting rumours and using blatantly false information isnt going to help anyone.

BindoDidIt
12.18.2011 , 01:37 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
You understand that their CS agents are inhouse right? In austin texas and Galway ireland..

Starting rumours and using blatantly false information isnt going to help anyone.
Blatant false information may help. They will react faster to fix the situation which they are failing hard at.