Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aratech Fire Update support dont help

adanali_umut
06.07.2012 , 09:18 AM | #1
Hello,

2 weeks ago i have merged to new server called tomb of freedon nad.
i was leveling up with friend we both were leveling a powertech. after we reached 50 we did go for instands.
i picked up this vehicle quest. we did every thing form normal mode to hardmode. but at karaga place those 2 bounty hunters didt cross off the quest list. i made ticket but use lay they forward or investigate crap. was like okay i wanted make up republic character with a friend i lvled a shadow to 50 and mine friend scoundrel. so with did same thing again but same thing happened to me again. funny part is mine friend have the same bug. that means we lvled 2 characters to 50 and have the same bug. i typed again ticket put more information on it and get reply day cannot help. or just granted us that vehicle. does any know what do here because im sick tired typing these idiots over and over again and give they meaningless apologies.

sorry for mine English this the best i can write
The Legacy of Hope
Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer Lvl 50 |Light|
Jedi knight Sentinel Lvl 50 |Light|
Sith Warrior Lvl 50 |Neutral| Basilisk droid Server |

AshlaBoga
06.07.2012 , 03:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by adanali_umut View Post
Hello,

2 weeks ago i have merged to new server called tomb of freedon nad.
i was leveling up with friend we both were leveling a powertech. after we reached 50 we did go for instands.
i picked up this vehicle quest. we did every thing form normal mode to hardmode. but at karaga place those 2 bounty hunters didt cross off the quest list. i made ticket but use lay they forward or investigate crap. was like okay i wanted make up republic character with a friend i lvled a shadow to 50 and mine friend scoundrel. so with did same thing again but same thing happened to me again. funny part is mine friend have the same bug. that means we lvled 2 characters to 50 and have the same bug. i typed again ticket put more information on it and get reply day cannot help. or just granted us that vehicle. does any know what do here because im sick tired typing these idiots over and over again and give they meaningless apologies.

sorry for mine English this the best i can write
Aratech fire comes from Story mode so doing KP in Hard Mode wouldn't have mattered. But the truth of the matter is that there are A TON OF BUGS in SWTOR. Having just layed off staff it's hard for them to fix them all quickly. The sad truth of the matter is that SWTOR was released about 3-6 months EARLIER than it should have been. Don't worry, they'll fix the bug EVENTUALLY. For the meantime I would just do other stuff, clearly since you've done HM KP you're a good player and hopefully doing some PvE and PvP will keep you busy. I'd hate for you to leave SWTOR just because the staff are unable to keep up with all the coding bugs.

Yours truly,
AshlaBoga
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

TrooperSev
06.07.2012 , 05:38 PM | #3
Jarg and Sorno from story kp are not part of the achievement.

Zorn and Toth from story ec are. You must just be getting them mixed up. The only bosses from kp that count toward the aratech fire are bonethrashe, fabricator and karagga.
Dark Helmet - "So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."