Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Priority based on version of the game purchased?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Priority based on version of the game purchased?

BanishedSith
12.13.2011 , 12:12 PM | #1
I was just curious as to whether people who bought the more expensive versions of the game have priority in getting into the early access over those who bought the standard edition.
"For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times. Before the Empire." - Obi Wan Kenobi.

poypoyking
12.13.2011 , 12:14 PM | #2
Doesn't appear so. I just ordered the standard digital edition through Origin and I got an email invite this morning at 7:54am central. Not that it has done me any good with the security question issues I have been having.

Oopee
12.13.2011 , 12:15 PM | #3
Not for me, I ordered the CE version on 22nd oj July, registered the code 26th July, have not received an EA invite but waiting for it.

Kousa
12.13.2011 , 12:15 PM | #4
No. All the pre-order codes are the same.

Xorand
12.13.2011 , 12:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BanishedSith View Post
I was just curious as to whether people who bought the more expensive versions of the game have priority
They damned well should. If you paid a premium for your SWTOR then you should have the earliest of access.
Valorous - PVE - Casual - Social - Oceanic
Xorand - Soldier of Valorous

Ahl-Vinn
12.13.2011 , 12:17 PM | #6

Nope! Check the Dev-Tracker where a previous thread (tsk tsk on you for not searching - at least you didn't say that you did!) with about the identical title has already been answered on this issue.

Ahlvis, of Server Begeren Colony, SWTOR
Ahl-Vinn, formerly of Servers Bria and Starsider, SWG
Long live <THE JEDl ORDER>, 2004 - Present
Long live the former Server Vrook Lamar!

BanishedSith
12.13.2011 , 12:18 PM | #7
Ah, I see. Well I bought the Digital Download version two days ago so I'm not planning access anytime before December 18th lol. Looks like I'm gonna replay KotOR 1 and 2.
"For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times. Before the Empire." - Obi Wan Kenobi.