Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck on the Aurora [bug]

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kelzack
06.07.2012 , 04:56 AM | #1
On the Command Deck of the Aurora for the bounty hunter quest. If a person is defeated before beating the Warden and pick the med center revive option. They will be stuck behind the door right after the Warden. All exits even the hangar bay exit are lock. The only option is to use the Emergency Fleet Pass.

I am one of those people described above. My fleet pass is on cooldown for another 5 hours. The quest won't let me reset it. I can't reset the Phase since I am stuck inside. I need a CS to move me either to the front of the door that is connecting to the bridge of the Aurora. Or out of the phase completely. Otherwise I'll have to wait 5 more hours before I can get unstuck via the Fleet Pass.

My character name is Kelzack from the server The Ebon Hawk

Ratae
06.07.2012 , 05:02 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Kelzack,

Unfortunately this is not something we can help with on the Forums since we are unable to access accounts and characters here.

I would ask you to send a ticket to support@swtor.com explaining your situation. Please include details of the characters involved and which server you are playing on.

Our in-game support will then be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Clowbeck
02.22.2013 , 08:52 AM | #3
Just experienced the same bug, crazy that this hasnt been fixed in 7+ months since it was reported. I'll have to log another character until my fleet pass coolsdown.

kripl
03.16.2014 , 12:08 PM | #4
20 months later... still no fix, way to be sloppy bioware!