Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bodytype 3 cant acess datacron on Alderaan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Bodytype 3 cant acess datacron on Alderaan?

williambr
06.06.2012 , 01:51 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by csmnstoica View Post
Dont really wanna necro old post - but has this been fixed? And the corellia one.
No, they require the group thing. if you youtube it, theres some dodgy tactics to getting them. I know alot of people want to solo them, but at this point I don't think they will change it.

they both have a fairly easy way of getting them at body type 3 though, just need a friendly pull
Don't take me too seriously, I don't

Ranadiel_Marius
06.06.2012 , 05:17 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by williambr View Post
No, they require the group thing. if you youtube it, theres some dodgy tactics to getting them. I know alot of people want to solo them, but at this point I don't think they will change it.

they both have a fairly easy way of getting them at body type 3 though, just need a friendly pull
Really? Last I heard the Alderan one had been changed.

As for Corellia, I know that one has been changed so that you have to use a completely different method(likely the originally intended method) which is not body type restricted.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

DesAnvos
06.06.2012 , 11:01 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post

As for Corellia, I know that one has been changed so that you have to use a completely different method(likely the originally intended method) which is not body type restricted.
Yes I believe alderaan has been changed as a week or 2 ago my body size 3 went there and got through with no problem.

williambr
06.07.2012 , 01:48 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post

Oh wow, sorry didn't want to sound like I was giving out false info, i never heard anything. Thats great(even though I made my alt a lil guy just so I would never face that issue again lol)
Don't take me too seriously, I don't