Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant redeem product code

MortalEngine
12.18.2011 , 11:23 AM | #1
ok i find this most disturbing. I went to origin, found my product code and went here to activate it only to get the following message "The code has already been used." If the code has already been used why isnt it activating under my account.

Darthshnooky
12.18.2011 , 11:24 AM | #2
The code on origin is probably your pre-order code. Your actual product code will be emailed to you.

MortalEngine
12.18.2011 , 11:26 AM | #3
Any idea when said email might arrive? I've yet to receive one

Xirad
12.18.2011 , 11:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MortalEngine View Post
Any idea when said email might arrive? I've yet to receive one
I preordered mine in mid oct and upon purchase received the pre-rollout sub code and registered it at that time.

About 2 days ago I received an email from Origin entitled, "Origin - Product ready for order #xxxx" and in there was the actual game subscription code. It had a link to TOR and I entered that new code and now it says I have the Digital Deluxe Edition.

When you go to the TOR website and click on MyAccount, on that new page is a big Get Ready To Play heading and has 5 sections with checkboxes. On the 3rd one which tells about your product registration code, what does it say? Mine says You have redeemed a product registration code and at the bottom of that section says "You have a Digital Deluxe Edition".

Verify what yours says and if it's not the subscription you purchased search your email and spam folders.

Or email Origin and say it doesn't work. SWTOR might not be able to help if the registration code is truly bad.

Additionally, I received that email from Origin a day after I received the email from SWTOR my account was active in the pre-release. So possibly if you just purchased your subscription Origin might have to wait till the 20th to send your real game code. Just speculating.

Xirad