Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patdhing problem

Todir
12.18.2011 , 11:43 AM | #1
Hey During the day today i have been downloading the patch and getting some huge problems (the 11 gb patch), This is what happend

Been downloading the patch the whole day really looking forward to play and when its done it starts to install itself, it gets to about 20% and i think i should go and get some food before my gaming session, when i get back 20 minutes later the launcher is gone and when i start it up i need to redownload the patch... this will now take atleast 5 more hours....

Anyone having any problems whit this or know how to fix it ?

renegadeimp
12.18.2011 , 11:44 AM | #2
Dont install the launcher or game in program files, make sure you are running from an account with admin rights, and also ensure that the windows account name is in english letters. No accents or other funky symbols.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Todir
12.18.2011 , 11:49 AM | #3
Well i havent really got any chance to choose so i guess its in the program files... my windows name is in english and i ran as administrator... cant really see *** is the problem, getting super pissd cuz i wont be able to try out the game tonight...

Anyone know how to use the files i did download before ? cuz i dont really wanna wait the whole *********** night to play :S