Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Problems

jclackey
12.18.2011 , 11:36 AM | #1
So I queued 45 mins today to get into Frostclaw server where my toon has recently arrived on Taris, Lag spikes everywhere and many players were mentioning in trade chat. I thought it would be best to get off the planet ASAP in case the game crashed.....guess what the game did....thats right.
So I waited 1hour in the queue to get back into the server to get said toon off said planet, it crashed as the splash screen was loading....

I'm over the annoyance and I'm wondering what to do next, I was hoping to grind up today so that I could be ready for the world boss. I suppose I had better wait and log onto my toon during a non-peak time to rescue her, maybe set my alarm clock for 4am.

Anyone else having similar problems? or is it only on Taris?
Quote: Originally Posted by Semaccio View Post
There is no more Rope, not even for the Sausage.

ChiaraT
12.18.2011 , 11:43 AM | #2
It's Taris. See the Taris Memory Leak thread in this forum and add your character name and server to it. There's a post by David Bass asking players to do this around page 60-61 (sorry, in a hurry).

It's a serious problem for many.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

www.Wrath-Tor.com|www.Tormonger.com

jclackey
12.18.2011 , 11:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ChiaraT View Post
It's Taris. See the Taris Memory Leak thread in this forum and add your character name and server to it. There's a post by David Bass asking players to do this around page 60-61 (sorry, in a hurry).

It's a serious problem for many.

kk thx
Quote: Originally Posted by Semaccio View Post
There is no more Rope, not even for the Sausage.

Anaralis
12.18.2011 , 11:44 AM | #4
I thought it was just me! I'm having so many issues even opening a map and it freezing for 2 seconds... very annoying. I'm on Davik's Estate server

ChiaraT
12.18.2011 , 11:47 AM | #5
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...322#edit402322 Found this, too. Maybe a more reliable way to go, but... can't be too sure with the current state of CS.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

www.Wrath-Tor.com|www.Tormonger.com