Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek headgear patch in 1.3?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Twi'lek headgear patch in 1.3?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SentinelDranoel
06.06.2012 , 12:21 PM | #1
I have not seen this fix yet, if it is in there then I might have missed it in the patch notes. I have sent tickets in game and not have gotten a repsonse. When can we get a estimate on this minor but much missed feature?
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Cerimon
06.06.2012 , 12:32 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings SentinelDranoel,

The Public Test Server is available with patch 1.3.

Read about the P.T.S. here: http://www.swtor.com/test-center/faq

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Baeralas
06.20.2012 , 06:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings SentinelDranoel,

The Public Test Server is available with patch 1.3.

Read about the P.T.S. here: http://www.swtor.com/test-center/faq

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
This hasn't answered the question. I have also opened posts about twi'lek headgear not showing, is there going to be a fix for it?
Of Sound & Fury - recruiting players for operations. Apply on website or search in game on Red Eclipse.

Cerimon
06.20.2012 , 06:47 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings SentinelDranoel and Baeralas,

I am afraid we cannot give an estimated time for the fix for this issue. I have checked the patch notes for Game Update 1.3 and there is no mention of this issue there. We are aware of the problem and do expect it to be resolved in a future patch. My apologies for not giving a more explicit answer previously and our inability to give an accurate timescale for the headgear fix.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Baeralas
06.29.2012 , 06:28 AM | #5
I would like to say thanks to Bioware. My hat is back and i look good once more. So thank you for the fix (just please don't break it again ).
Of Sound & Fury - recruiting players for operations. Apply on website or search in game on Red Eclipse.

Deathstroke
07.01.2012 , 03:06 PM | #6
At least your issue is fixed...since patch 1.2 NONE of my headgear has been showing on my toon. I have all the options hide headgear deselected but yet no matter what I put on...They still don't show it! When send in a bug report I get the generated response...nothing yet personal. /fail

Strength without sensitivity is aggression
The force without light is darkness