Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer, Server Populations and You

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Character Transfer, Server Populations and You
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeramieCrowe
06.06.2012 , 12:13 PM | #11
Ahh, good on ya! Now all the QQers can move on to something else!
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Jonoku
06.06.2012 , 12:13 PM | #12
Well now instead of unsubbing and head to play GW2. It's going to be more like staying subbed and also playing GW2. Thanks bioware

DarthNuke
06.06.2012 , 12:13 PM | #13
1.) I understand June 12th is your scheduled date. If that slips....I don't mind at all. At least we have a target to look forward to...instead of hoping for action soonish.
2.) I am keeping my sub.

Thanks for giving us a date BW. Believe it or not....it's a big deal. Better than being in limbo. If it's late...so be it...it's understandable. Being a ~mushroom~......not fun at all.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE INFINITY GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vereku
06.06.2012 , 12:14 PM | #14
Will it cost money, that's the real question.

Gaje
06.06.2012 , 12:14 PM | #15
Im seriously pissed we cannot move from PVP to PVE, seriously

I wanted to move my character that i have spend 6 months investing time in to play with a group of friends, now i cannot

Only option left to me is start again

Thanks Bioware
Formerly of Terentatek
Now playing on P5

Urael
06.06.2012 , 12:14 PM | #16
Thank you.

This particular blog entry was well written and clearly answered all of my questions.

Jimer_Lins
06.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #17
Having to reform guilds and potentially losing your name is going to be a gamebreaker for many.
Jimer Lins, Juyo Server

Be sure to tune in to my LIVE weekly two-hour SWTOR talk show, Live From the Nar Shaddaa Lounge, every Tuesday night at 7 PM Pacific!

Drom
06.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
Ahh, good on ya! Now all the QQers can move on to something else!

it'S double edged sword. I don't liek the idea of reforming the whole guild. And begging for my guildbank. and we all know how "good" is their customer service.
Dromfel, Imperial Agent (Operative lvl 50) | Imperator Mos | Sith Empire | Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU PvP server)

JeramieCrowe
06.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #19
Starting June 12th! LOL to all the haters who said it wouldn't be here until after June 20th, and probably not until August.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Arsynic
06.06.2012 , 12:16 PM | #20
Thank Gawd. I loved my Trooper Vanguard and I was just getting into the thick of things but the lack of server population caused me to re-roll another character on a high pop server in anticipation of the character transfer. This is very good news to me.