Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer, Server Populations and You

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Character Transfer, Server Populations and You
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeramieCrowe
06.06.2012 , 12:13 PM | #11
Ahh, good on ya! Now all the QQers can move on to something else!
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Jonoku
06.06.2012 , 12:13 PM | #12
Well now instead of unsubbing and head to play GW2. It's going to be more like staying subbed and also playing GW2. Thanks bioware
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

DarthNuke
06.06.2012 , 12:13 PM | #13
1.) I understand June 12th is your scheduled date. If that slips....I don't mind at all. At least we have a target to look forward to...instead of hoping for action soonish.
2.) I am keeping my sub.

Thanks for giving us a date BW. Believe it or not....it's a big deal. Better than being in limbo. If it's late...so be it...it's understandable. Being a ~mushroom~......not fun at all.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE INFINITY GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vereku
06.06.2012 , 12:14 PM | #14
Will it cost money, that's the real question.

Gaje
06.06.2012 , 12:14 PM | #15
Im seriously pissed we cannot move from PVP to PVE, seriously

I wanted to move my character that i have spend 6 months investing time in to play with a group of friends, now i cannot

Only option left to me is start again

Thanks Bioware
Formerly of Terentatek
Now playing on P5

Urael
06.06.2012 , 12:14 PM | #16
Thank you.

This particular blog entry was well written and clearly answered all of my questions.

Jimer_Lins
06.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #17
Having to reform guilds and potentially losing your name is going to be a gamebreaker for many.
Jimer Lins, Juyo Server

Be sure to tune in to my LIVE weekly two-hour SWTOR talk show, Live From the Nar Shaddaa Lounge, every Tuesday night at 7 PM Pacific!

Drom
06.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
Ahh, good on ya! Now all the QQers can move on to something else!

it'S double edged sword. I don't liek the idea of reforming the whole guild. And begging for my guildbank. and we all know how "good" is their customer service.
Dromfel, Imperial Agent (Operative lvl 50) | Imperator Mos | Sith Empire | Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU PvP server)

JeramieCrowe
06.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #19
Starting June 12th! LOL to all the haters who said it wouldn't be here until after June 20th, and probably not until August.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Arsynic
06.06.2012 , 12:16 PM | #20
Thank Gawd. I loved my Trooper Vanguard and I was just getting into the thick of things but the lack of server population caused me to re-roll another character on a high pop server in anticipation of the character transfer. This is very good news to me.