Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.3: Allies is on Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.3: Allies is on Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlysonBridge
06.06.2012 , 10:00 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Game Update 1.3: Allies is on the horizon and promises to bring a number of welcomed systems to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. With this latest game update, players will be able to join each other to take on the most challenging content in the game through the new Group Finder tool. The Group Finder tool will allow players to search for groups based on the type of content they’re looking to play, as well as their group’s needs in combat.

Read More

psi_overtake
06.06.2012 , 10:02 AM | #2
Looking forward to testing this out!
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!

CShellenberger
06.06.2012 , 10:10 AM | #3
Trying to find the option to download the PTS on my account, I've already filled out the character copy. but can't find where to enable the PTS.
"A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control"

MrSchmo
06.06.2012 , 10:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CShellenberger View Post
Trying to find the option to download the PTS on my account, I've already filled out the character copy. but can't find where to enable the PTS.
You have to dl it first. For directions see the stickys in the PTS forum.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

DarthTHC
06.06.2012 , 10:52 AM | #5
I find it mildly entertaining that when you finally put a feature into your game that should have been there from day 1 (as most of the game testers told you), you name an entire patch after it like it's a big deal.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Shingara
06.06.2012 , 10:58 AM | #6
dungeon finder is amazing, well done.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

FourTwent
06.06.2012 , 12:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
dungeon finder is amazing, well done.
I was hoping for something a little less specific(not tied to missions) like someone being able to put up a group for 'holocron hunting' or 'imp/pub hunting' etc.

but i agree, it's better than nothing

Jonoku
06.06.2012 , 12:35 PM | #8
Downloading PTS to check it out.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Talantiss
06.06.2012 , 02:03 PM | #9
Not sure if my character copied or not. I put in for it when it was announced and i know some people who have theirs but i dont know how to check to see if mine was

Vegabond
06.06.2012 , 02:04 PM | #10
LFG tool is sweet