Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.3 is on PTS!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Yrabeneuf
06.06.2012 , 08:13 AM | #121
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FortRoss
06.06.2012 , 08:15 AM | #122
Yes or not, but i'm still got a error 3002 when trying to connect...

irishfino
06.06.2012 , 08:15 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Game Update 1.3 is now on PTS!
Hasn't it been on there for download since yesterday? Still not seeing it live as I can't get in...
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

HeavensTerror
06.06.2012 , 08:15 AM | #124
Server is currently unavailable.
The Bastion Forerunner legacy
Ionenla Gunslinger
Twileky Sentinel
Lonenla Vanguard

AllisonBerryman
06.06.2012 , 08:16 AM | #125 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
You can read the 1.3 Patch Notes now, too! Please keep in mind that the patch notes are NOT final, and that there will very likely be changes, additions, and potentially removals before the update reaches live servers. The Public Test Server forum is open, too, so keep that in mind once you've had a chance to test the new features and want to provide your feedback or post any issues you encountered. Thank you for testing!

kmufc
06.06.2012 , 08:17 AM | #126
I cant get it either yet, the release notes are interesting, this looks like a far better update to 1.2

EvilMcDoom
06.06.2012 , 08:17 AM | #127
still can't get on the server,

irishfino
06.06.2012 , 08:17 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
You can read the 1.3 Patch Notes now, too! Please keep in mind that the patch notes are NOT final, and that there will very likely be changes, additions, and potentially removals before the update reaches live servers. The Public Test Server forum is open, too, so keep that in mind once you've had a chance to test the new features and want to provide your feedback or post any issues you encountered. Thank you for testing!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

AllisonBerryman
06.06.2012 , 08:18 AM | #129 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilMcDoom View Post
still can't get on the server,
Thanks for the reports, we're looking into it. We'll get you into PTS as soon as we can!

Yrabeneuf
06.06.2012 , 08:18 AM | #130
we cant get on it yet? half way showing up but cants get in