Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conversation roll?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Driveinns
06.05.2012 , 01:30 PM | #1
With patch 1.2.6 where they conversation stuff was fixed, like the UI disappearing before a conversation starts, it appears as the nameplates of your party members and the numbers they roll during the conversation have somehow turned off?
I was wondering if this was intentional, or if it is some form of little bug or unexpected side effect. If its meant to be that way cool, but I was wondering if we could have a way to turn it back on, me and my friend level quite a bit together and we like using it, so if we could get it back that would be swell.

Seraphynn
06.05.2012 , 01:35 PM | #2
I noticed the same thing.. I have no roll portraits in convos at all since this mornings patch... I think something is broken there.

psi_overtake
06.05.2012 , 01:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Seraphynn View Post
I noticed the same thing.. I have no roll portraits in convos at all since this mornings patch... I think something is broken there.
Darn I was hoping this wasn't the case
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!

Darth-Mailman
06.05.2012 , 01:42 PM | #4
Noticed the same... it is kind of annoying really. I like to see what choice is made by others (light/dark)
Failure is allways an option.

AllisonBerryman
06.05.2012 , 01:45 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the reports - we'll take a look at this!

Berezo
06.05.2012 , 01:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Driveinns View Post
With patch 1.2.6 where they conversation stuff was fixed, like the UI disappearing before a conversation starts, it appears as the nameplates of your party members and the numbers they roll during the conversation have somehow turned off?
I was wondering if this was intentional, or if it is some form of little bug or unexpected side effect. If its meant to be that way cool, but I was wondering if we could have a way to turn it back on, me and my friend level quite a bit together and we like using it, so if we could get it back that would be swell.
how unbelievably shocking
Squad 367 Member

Marcus_Cade
06.05.2012 , 02:17 PM | #7
Opened a ticket in game about this, myself. Took some explaining, but finally managed to explain that when conversation starts ALL UI disappears, including the "Character Portraits", meaning we can't check all members got in to conversation, who rolled what to win their answer or if they rolled light/dark etc.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

oredith
06.05.2012 , 02:51 PM | #8
another untested patch that broke something else because they failed to play test the patch to fix the previous problem?

INCONCEIVABLE!!

at this point, i'm actually kinda embarrassed for bioware.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

monkgryphon
06.05.2012 , 04:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
INCONCEIVABLE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58LpHBnvsI

Callaron
06.05.2012 , 05:01 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Driveinns View Post
Same deal here.