Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still no date for server transfers!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Still no date for server transfers!

sharville
06.05.2012 , 10:37 AM | #1
I mean .. I get it maybe they have to do some development but at least give me a date to look forward to.

ChaoticDynamite
06.05.2012 , 10:42 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by sharville View Post
I mean .. I get it maybe they have to do some development but at least give me a date to look forward to.
if they gave us a date lets say 2 days before if something goes wrong they have to post pone it they don't want to build any more anger and frustration within the community.
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.

sharville
06.05.2012 , 10:46 AM | #3
I'd be less angry if they gave me a date and the post ponned two days... as of right now I just have no idead how long its gonna be.

Sammm
06.05.2012 , 11:11 AM | #4
If I was them, I wouldn't want to live through another "Ranked Warzones" fiasco. I'd wait until I'd be 100% sure before announcing a server transfer date. This server transfer process will have to be almost "perfect" and they just can't afford another debacle.

OmySpy
06.05.2012 , 11:11 AM | #5
I'm sure as soon as they know they can put it in, they'll let us know when it will be. There is no benefit to having it ready and not telling us, and they can't give a date for the future that may not work because people will FLIP OUT.
(The Corsair) RezBanthamaul

Qishari
06.05.2012 , 12:23 PM | #6
Hello all,

We do have a thread for the topic of sever transfers. Please continue your discussion in the ongoing thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=441119