Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sexiest male companion?


elliotcat's Avatar


elliotcat
06.04.2012 , 03:20 PM | #391
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
awesome! it stinks your stuck with kaliyo for so darned long..
I REALLY wish she would shut up about me being LS. I lost affection with her for not wanting to kill children.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Ellyria's Avatar


Ellyria
06.04.2012 , 04:23 PM | #392
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
I REALLY wish she would shut up about me being LS. I lost affection with her for not wanting to kill children.
Ugh, Kaliyo is driving my mostly LS agent nuts too. She'll spaz about my LS options, but then I do a DS option on a freaking terrorist and I lost 30 affection with her. Make up your mind woman, damn.
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy The Shadowlands ~ The Highwind Legacy
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

Crezelle's Avatar


Crezelle
06.04.2012 , 04:26 PM | #393
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellyria View Post
Ugh, Kaliyo is driving my mostly LS agent nuts too. She'll spaz about my LS options, but then I do a DS option on a freaking terrorist and I lost 30 affection with her. Make up your mind woman, damn.
say lol when are you on normally? im usually on mid afternoon onwards PST
edit- gonna be on in an hour (4:30 pstish) vector has kept me away from my house chores for long enough! gotta work before the dishes stink >.>
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Ellyria's Avatar


Ellyria
06.04.2012 , 04:49 PM | #394
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
say lol when are you on normally? im usually on mid afternoon onwards PST
edit- gonna be on in an hour (4:30 pstish) vector has kept me away from my house chores for long enough! gotta work before the dishes stink >.>
Lately I'm on late morning/early afternoon (like 11am-3pm EST), and then later in the evening (like 7pm EST to 10pm EST). I do have a severe lack of focus though, I'll hope from character to character, playing for a bit before switching.

Technically I have Ops scheduled in an hour, but most of the time it gets cancelled on Mondays, so I'll jump back to my agent if it's a no go.
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy The Shadowlands ~ The Highwind Legacy
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

Crezelle's Avatar


Crezelle
06.04.2012 , 04:53 PM | #395
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellyria View Post
Lately I'm on late morning/early afternoon (like 11am-3pm EST), and then later in the evening (like 7pm EST to 10pm EST). I do have a severe lack of focus though, I'll hope from character to character, playing for a bit before switching.

Technically I have Ops scheduled in an hour, but most of the time it gets cancelled on Mondays, so I'll jump back to my agent if it's a no go.
lol..house chores went faster than planned ( well, way it is i gotta wait between dish cycles, and Derpy McMudkip the axolotl needs his replacement water to adjust temperature to his before i clean his tank) so im gonna be putsing around too
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Taalbert's Avatar


Taalbert
06.05.2012 , 01:44 AM | #396
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Thank you! He's well-behaved too, but man...he did NOT start out that way. Ruined my box spring by climbing inside it. Wish we had an off-topic board so we could make a pets thread - I LOVE sharing pics of my pets!
Yeah I wish we had an off-topic too. Allow me to hijack the thread for a moment to post a pic of my namesake - Talbert. I only have the extra 'a' in my forum name because someone already had the name Talbert on SWTOR! How rude!

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/.../Talbertbw.jpg

And my other boy - Phoenix:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/...rt/phoenix.jpg
Rawr.

CJ_SAX_MAN's Avatar


CJ_SAX_MAN
06.05.2012 , 02:18 AM | #397
Male Romances... I am a male, but just going by personalities, Doc, the Jedi Companion seems like he would be pretty cool, though sometimes he tries to think he is a ladies man. I am not sure what everyone sees in Quinn, To me he seems actually really....gay, not in a durogative way but literally in the way he acts
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

CJ_SAX_MAN's Avatar


CJ_SAX_MAN
06.05.2012 , 02:20 AM | #398
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
Male Romances... I am a male, but just going by personalities, Doc, the Jedi Companion seems like he would be pretty cool, though sometimes he tries to think he is a ladies man. I am not sure what everyone sees in Quinn, To me he seems actually really....gay, not in a durogative way but literally in the way he acts
Not to mention

Spoiler
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

elliotcat's Avatar


elliotcat
06.05.2012 , 06:37 AM | #399
Quote: Originally Posted by Taalbert View Post
Yeah I wish we had an off-topic too. Allow me to hijack the thread for a moment to post a pic of my namesake - Talbert. I only have the extra 'a' in my forum name because someone already had the name Talbert on SWTOR! How rude!

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/.../Talbertbw.jpg

And my other boy - Phoenix:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/...rt/phoenix.jpg
Oh wow, your cats are gorgeous! <33 I have an orange cat too, I love them.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"