Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cathar as a Playable Species

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Cathar as a Playable Species

Taalbert
06.04.2012 , 11:25 PM | #31
Don't toy with me now....Cathar!?!? Happyface! At the risk of sounding like a fangirl, I love you BW!

Meow!

EDIT: Guess I will be rolling another Trooper, then! omg, baby Arics. This thread has made my day!
Rawr.

chuixupu
06.05.2012 , 12:13 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
lol was akward playing as my agent and vector's daughter XD
My Consular is my Agent's and Bounty Hunter's long lost son. Now there's an awkward family situation.

Has there been any mention of how the Cathar are unlocked with Legacy? I was thinking Cathar Sith Warrior, but I don't know how it will work.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Tuscad
06.05.2012 , 12:18 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
My Consular is my Agent's and Bounty Hunter's long lost son. Now there's an awkward family situation.

Has there been any mention of how the Cathar are unlocked with Legacy? I was thinking Cathar Sith Warrior, but I don't know how it will work.
Probably roll it and get it to lvl 50 or 1.5 mil creds.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Crezelle
06.05.2012 , 12:32 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
better start dailies again..wasted 5mil on that worthless GTN on my ship
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

chuixupu
06.05.2012 , 12:51 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Roll *what* though...it says the whole species is unlockable by legacy. You can't currently roll a Cathar at all. It could simply be a pay money to unlock thing, but it's usually just the convenience things that have a credits only option.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Kayin
06.05.2012 , 02:35 AM | #36
Now I can finally have my Cathar BH (I think...) Thank you!
The instrument of domination

Mirandel
06.05.2012 , 04:16 AM | #37
Please, can someone give a link to official post about Cathar being a new species? I do not see it in the Preview from E3 or anywhere else.

Edit: Found the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...gCaXE3Q#t=169s

Katahn
06.05.2012 , 07:34 AM | #38
I am happy to see the Cathar as a playable race. I would expect initially they'd be limited to Sith Inquisitor/Bounty Hunter for the Empire, and wide-open on the Republic side. Of course with Legacy unlocks it won't be long before we see a Cathar Sith Warrior or Agent, so maybe it'll be open to everything.
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!

Phyreblade
06.05.2012 , 12:58 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
This happens all the time already though. I've killed Rattataki as Rattataki, killed Sith as Sith, and Chiss as Chiss And of course, humans as human.

It's actually kind of funny when I was on Hoth Republic side as a Chiss and
Spoiler

But anyway, I pretty much expected Cathar to become playable first, and I'm holding off rolling another alt until I can play one.
I lol'ed. I rolled a Sith Knight recently. So when I met ...
Spoiler
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server

Phyreblade
06.05.2012 , 01:01 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Taalbert View Post
EDIT: Guess I will be rolling another Trooper, then! omg, baby Arics. This thread has made my day!
Baby Aric's, indeed. I've literally held off for ages on rolling a Trooper all the way to 50, only because I want my girl to have her own liter with Aric. I know, I know, I'm a total sap. But come on! Little kittens?! YES, FINALLY!!
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server